• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This thread popping back up reminded me... Last week, a guy at the Marathon Station in Mitchell was there, pumping gas while OCing. He was far enough away that I couldn't make out what he was carrying though.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    A couple days ago at the Speedway gas station on County Line Rd. & Railroad Rd. Guy parked on the side of the lot who went into the building and came back out with some cigarettes. Some kind of polymer gun.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sort of different one today...

Was in Hardee's (Emerson, Thompson) grabbing breakfast, group of guys (looked like construction workers) came in to order. One had a Ruger LCP in an OWB holster on his hip.

Never seen a pocket pistol being OCd like that. As I was leaving, he said to his friend something like "See I'm not the only one"

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sort of different one today...

Was in Hardee's (Emerson, Thompson) grabbing breakfast, group of guys (looked like construction workers) came in to order. One had a Ruger LCP in an OWB holster on his hip.

Never seen a pocket pistol being OCd like that. As I was leaving, he said to his friend something like "See I'm not the only one"

I think I found his brother yesterday. Bowling Green KY. Speedway Gas station. He was grabbing snacks in his frayed, faded skinny jeans and athletic cut tee. EMPTY serpa holster. Smallest Serpa I have ever seen in my life. I started to say something but his phone rang.

RapidRounds

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2015
    Sellersburg
    Oh the good ol' open carry vs concealed carry debate. Lets just all agree to disagree on this topic. It's been beat to death for years. My view is simple...Make a decision and carry!

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Wal-Mart gas station in Madison. Pretty sure you were carrying a 3rd gen Smith.

You were on the phone but I said, "Nice 3rd gen Smith there, I like that!" or something.

I wish more people around here OC'ed. I don't, but would, if more people did... haha

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Downtown Madison, at Shipley's bar, across the street from the police station.

You were a dude in shorts and a big red baggy shirt with a fitted hat on. You probably were in your younger 20's.

Open carrying a 1911 with wood grips. Didn't get a close look at it but you kept going in and out of the bar and walking up and down the block with your phone out and was genuinely acting a bit sketchy, honestly.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pharmacy security at Walgreens on Emerson and Thompson. A two-tone subcompact.

Didn't know they could carry. The pharmacy at CVS on arlington and Thompson is just a guy in a gray button shirt.

Top Bottom