• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Saw a guy filling up at a Meijer gas station on the south side of Indy OCing a Glock. I asked if he was on INGO. He was aware of it and is a member, but apparently not a regular. Had a nice short conversation and I thanked him for helping to educate the public. If you see this, then: Hi Tom!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Just my thoughts on oc. If I was a "bad" person out to do some harm and I saw someone oc that would be the first person I harmed as they would be a threat to me.

Even the dumbest of "bad" people know that an armed citizen is not a threat until threatened, they'd generally move on to select an easier target.

It doesn't sound like you've actually thought this through at all, perhaps a life of crime is not for you.

Otis812

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2014
    IN-IL line
    I have FINALLY started to see more people OCing here in Terre Haute.
    Hmmmm.....guess we've never crossed paths. I think I've only run across one person OC'ing around Terre Haute. I used to see this guy in Ryans once in awhile with an old wheel gun on his side. Don't know about him anymore, haven't been there for some time.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    In Nashville, IN yesterday. Saw a young dude using his front pocket as a crossdraw holster. Grip completely exposed. I don't think I've seen that before.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    As a crossdraw holster? That is weird. So the grip was hanging out and pointing towards his crotch? I've often pocket carried and only on the strong side with the grip pointed towards my back rather than the front. Oh, and in a dedicated holster to protect the trigger.

I have heard of "holstering" an LCP in your jeans change pocket. It sort of fits there with the grip exposed and covers the trigger. Still not something I'd recommend.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    As a crossdraw holster? That is weird. So the grip was hanging out and pointing towards his crotch? I've often pocket carried and only on the strong side with the grip pointed towards my back rather than the front. Oh, and in a dedicated holster to protect the trigger.

I have heard of "holstering" an LCP in your jeans change pocket. It sort of fits there with the grip exposed and covers the trigger. Still not something I'd recommend.

Yep, and he certainly lent a bit of credibility to the 5yo theory.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I was at lunch today and in comes two guys with what appeared to be Glocks on strong side and single double mag pouch on off side. I then noticed that one had his badge hanging on a chain around his neck. A girl maybe thirty came in about five minutes later and joins them. She is wearing her rig on a tactical double belt on the outside of her loops like you would see at a match shoot. They were all plain clothed. I looked for a car in the parking lot that they could of been in, thinking it was a Blacked out cool looking Tahoe or something. To my surprise there was a Dodge Neon with Indiana Government license plates on it. I guess the cool kids don't always get the good stuff.

KS588

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    My sister OCs to the office every day. My brother does quite a bit as well as concealed. I don't know that I really to much around town though.

KS588

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    My sister OCs to the office every day. My brother does quite a bit as well as concealed. I don't know that I really too much around town though.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hmmmm.....guess we've never crossed paths. I think I've only run across one person OC'ing around Terre Haute. I used to see this guy in Ryans once in awhile with an old wheel gun on his side. Don't know about him anymore, haven't been there for some time.

Go to Red Lobster on the third Sunday of September about 3:30. You'll see some guns on belts.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Yesterday evening at the Greenfield Riley Festival I saw 3 OCers and 2 sloppy CCers. One of the CCers was wearing a tight black Glock Perfection tshirt with what looked to be a full size Glock in an OWB holster on his hip under the shirt. I wanted to say to him "ya might as well just tuck your shirt in [behind the gun] because #1 you're not foolin anybody and #2 you'd probably be more comfortable" lol.

Props to the Greenfield Police Dept for their obvious apathy towards the "no firearms" policy/postings/signs

Top Bottom