• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why can't someone exercise their rights how they deem fit and not have someone else tell them they are an idiot?

Person: "The world need feminism and men are oppressing everyone, women get paid less, also don't call me by gender-normative terms, I'm a xer or xim"

Me: "I see you just exercised your 1st amendment right how you deemed fit. But you're a damn idiot."

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    Why can't someone exercise their rights how they deem fit and not have someone else tell them they are an idiot?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all about if you want to OC, OC. But pocket carrying without a holster, especially a Glock is an unsafe move. But also keeping a weapon in an area you don't have eyes on is to me, an idiot move.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Person: "The world need feminism and men are oppressing everyone, women get paid less, also don't call me by gender-normative terms, I'm a xer or xim"

Me: "I see you just exercised your 1st amendment right how you deemed fit. But you're a damn idiot."

Haha I like it.

Redacted said:
    Now don't get me wrong, I'm all about if you want to OC, OC. But pocket carrying without a holster, especially a Glock is an unsafe move. But also keeping a weapon in an area you don't have eyes on is to me, an idiot move.

I'm not saying it isn't an idiot move. I just get tired of people telling me how stupid I am for something that is none of their business, and I'm sure there are plenty others out there as well. Therefore, I will not be telling any strangers they are an idiot for something they are doing, unless their actions are directly affecting me somehow.

In short, an individual is an idiot for exercising his/her rights to tell someone else they are an idiot!:laugh:

sleepey7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2014
    indianapolis
    I said to him you really carring with out a holster and he replied yes i just left if he wants to make it easyer for his gun to be stolen then im not going to be around

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    This thread gets very slow as the weather cools down apparently. I haven't seen an OCer since October, apart from the guys at the gun shops.

Being an OC'er myself, I'm am beginning to like the cold weather season, and being able to just conceal under my coat. But im sure ill be ready to OC again before long.

But I've spotted a people OCing. One of which was a sob carry (to each their own), but maybe some better awareness of your surroundings were in order. The people in line behind him were getting closer than I 'd have let them carrying at 3 o'clock

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Man in blue shirt at Wal-Mart on Emerson. Revolver at front right

I was there that late afternoon and also saw him carrying. Looked very sloppy. His pants must have been too big and possibly not wearing a belt? The revolver grip was canted away from his body and barrel pointed directly at his groin. I was CCing a 4" XD45 myself. My girlfriend even pointed out how goofy he looked.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Hooters on 31, didn't really notice it or the carrier till they had passed on the way out the door. One of those cheesy canvas holsters carrying some semi-auto. I did notice that their "No Berettas" sign was gone so I don't know if their corporate philosophy has changed or the awesome power of an INGO derived boycott drove them to near bankruptcy!!:rockwoot: I do know the food quality has definitely been off.

corngrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Walmart in greenfield looked like a sr9 in the cereal aisle. Oddly enough no one ran screaming. And no dangerous 5yr olds in sight.:runaway:

Top Bottom