• ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Steak-n-Shake south side of Dunlap. Well dressed dude came in with shoulder rig. Talked to women behind counter for a few minutes and left. Guessing LEO but didn't notice a badge. Couldn't see well enough to ID gun.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Bloomington Menards... Caulk/Silicone/Contruction Adhesive Isle Monday around 11-noon or so ... my cart was in your way, I backed it up so you could grab some construction adhesive while I was surveying caulk & silicone options ...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I saw people carrying guns at Bub's Burgers & Ice Cream in Zionsville last night. I was both shocked and frightened!

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    About every other time I go to the Beech Grove Walmart someone is OCing. Varying appearance each time.

Over the weekend, I was camping in Clifty Falls State Park & saw a fellow walking around the camping area w/ a Glock 19, IWB. Talked to him & found out he's a fellow INGOer (didn't get handle). I was carrying the same thing, same way, just concealed.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    pick-a-part.

full sized glock of some sort. the guy was well dressed. especially to be in a junkyard. I'm actually suprised they let him in considering there is a HUGE no firearm sign

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Just a few minutes ago at the Sam's Club on E. Washington St. An older gentleman in a orange T-shirt and blue jeans with a walking cane OCing a Polymer pistol in a holster on his right side with a magazine slot on the front of the holster.

I shook his hand and thanked him for carrying. :thumbsup:

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    This early evening on the north end of the Monon trail. An older gentleman on a road bike. Looked like a single stack kimber or sig. Belt holster over shirt.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    First time in a while.

Wendys on SR-44 in Shelbyville. It was in some scary black holster too. I could only see the grip of the handgun, but that was all I needed to see to know that he was carrying a Springfield XD.

Also, I should add...no one batted an eye at this man's OC. I KNOW RIGHT!?!?!

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    While I was munching on my taco supreme I got at the Pilot truck stop, just north of Evansville on Hwy 41, I noticed a fellow trucker OC'ing a Glock (couldn't identify which model) as he was walking to his tractor. That's a first for me. Anyway, good for him. I don't have the onions to do that.

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Working at lowes east side Evansville, today 2 different gents about 2 hrs apart near millwork dept. first one appeared to have a large Glock rt side in paddle holster. Pretty good size fellow. Second guy I believe was of Asian decent carrying a 1911 cocked & locked. Carrying IWB , shirt tucked in. It had a beautiful set of grips on it. Anybody laying claim?

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    In my house, it was a county police officer. He beat me home by about 2 minutes and a false alarm from my system. I was sloppy CC, tucked in my waist but wasn't covered, I assume he noticed but never said anything about it....It was a black XDS in a black Remora, and I was wearing a black shirt.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    It's often Glock heaven in the restaurant as we give 50% off to uniformed officers...but I rarely see "civilian" OC.
    Yesterday while I was replenishing the breakfast bar I noticed what was more than likely a Sig P250 in an el-cheapo OWB Fobus.
    No panic ensued (except for some Widespread Panic playing on my ipod speakers in my prep kitchen).

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have FINALLY started to see more people OCing here in Terre Haute. I see one or two of us whenever I go out to eat or if I go out to shop/ We usually stop and talk about what each of us is carrying then go our separate ways. I finally don't feel alone. :)

prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    Open carry is not for the faint of heart. The number of people who will confront you is going up every day. If you are reported by some subject, the police may have to shoot you to find out you're a good guy. Either way one carries, the risk is huge of a police encounter.
    lost

Top Bottom