• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Saturday:

Greenwood McAllister's Deli on 135. Green "Notre Dame" shirt / khaki shorts. ND hat, too. Few day's beard growth.

OWB right side a Sigma in a Serpa. Black frame / stainless slide.

He complained about receiving substandard crackers.

Not that it matters - parked in handicapped space, had hang-tag.

-J-

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Tuesday evening, Montgomery Count Tea Party meeting (my first), Crawfordsville Public Library - guy carrying a custom 1911 in a Bianchi horizontal shoulder rig. I asked him if he was on INGO, but he acted like he didn't understand the question.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't get this comment. What's wrong with working at BBB? They pay management really well.

Looks to me like he was alluding the fact that a young, single, heterosexual male would benefit from such a job because he's likely to encounter many attractive women.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Looks to me like he was alluding the fact that a young, single, heterosexual male would benefit from such a job because he's likely to encounter many attractive women.
    Gotcha...as a former employee I could attest to that being the case. (Although I am happily married so it wasn't a benefit for me specifically).

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm friends with the store manager there. What does your bro do?

Just floor sales, I believe.

I don't get this comment. What's wrong with working at BBB? They pay management really well.

But they treat them like crap. Wife worked there for a few years before they made her move to a different store (1mi from home, to 30mi from home). They pay her a lot, but give her absolutely no respect. They're overworked (salary is based on 50+ hours), and treated poorly. I've known a couple of the managers there in the past, as well.

Hoping she finds something new soon.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Gotcha...as a former employee I could attest to that being the case. (Although I am happily married so it wasn't a benefit for me specifically).

Rhino nailed it.

I'll say it again.

Mercy.

-J-

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Just floor sales, I believe.

But they treat them like crap. Wife worked there for a few years before they made her move to a different store (1mi from home, to 30mi from home). They pay her a lot, but give her absolutely no respect. They're overworked (salary is based on 50+ hours), and treated poorly. I've known a couple of the managers there in the past, as well.

Hoping she finds something new soon.
    i agree. They do treat you like crap. I was a store manager for them, but left for better work/life balance. Sometimes the money ain't worth it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    LOL you went to a tea party? The type where you drink little cups, with your pinky stinking out?

I really *don't* want to know how that pinky came to be stinking... :n00b:

The_Shocker.jpg

EthanRoberts45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Clerk at a coin shop on the east side of Indy (Glock 22). Guy downtown Indy with his lady (M&P). And if concealing very poorly to where it may as well be open carry counts in this thread then my list could be one hell of a lot longer :):

mwaym

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Ricker gas station..... Anderson... Scatterfield by Harvest market....... Oklahoma plates...

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Tell City WalMart this evening. Shaved headed guy in a T shirt. O C'ing a black auto, too far away to tell what kind in a black holster, prolly nylon.

Top Bottom