• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Just as I was leaving work I noticed a tall guy with a buzz cut and dark rimmed glasses OCing a very nice Sig in a Blackhawk Serpa. Party City in Greenwood. Which one of you was it?

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I saw a guy OCing at Hobby Lobby the other day. He was OCing in a nylon holster at his 7 o clock. The strap was undone and the holster/gun was flopping around wildly. He was a Young Black guy probably early Twenties.

I have no idea on the type of gun because I was so stunned on the way he was carrying it.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    At my place of business, some guy was dining with his pistol on the table, slide locked back and magazine out. A bit odd, but I thanked him for exercising his rights!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    At my place of business, some guy was dining with his pistol on the table, slide locked back and magazine out. A bit odd, but I thanked him for exercising his rights!

... Yeah that's very odd. It's safest in the holster, and shouldn't be removed and sat on a dining table in a public place. That's just asking for attention.

Also adds time in loading and drawing when needed.

And why on the table? Why not on the seat beside him? ... Very silly.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy

Sounds like a case of over-compensating or attention seeking behavior. If he ever dines there again you should ask him why he carries in such an odd manner

UK2K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    I saw quite a few around Greenfield specifically Wally World and Home Depot. I work at 34th and Arlington and a lot of us carry in the car due to company policy..

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Was at a wedding reception Saturday night at Extend-A-Suites at 42nd & Pendleton Pike, Indy, and saw a hotel employee sporting a nice looking 1911. Don't blame him for carrying in that neighborhood.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Saw a guy today carrying a revolver in a floppy nylon holster... He must have been new to it, he touched that thing every 3 steps... Of course I had my full size M&P under my sweatshirt, printing like a large print book... I'm new to carrying as well, I find myself standing and waiting for the wife kinda resting my hand on the grip, like how you would put your hand on your hip. I gotta break that habit!

Top Bottom