• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I saw someone carrying at a gas station in Noblesville. Hard to say if it was OC or not. I saw the holster/muzzle stick out under his jacket. He may have been trying to CC.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    Saw someone at the Marion Wal-Mart last night. Stepped up to the checkout line, younger guy in line in front of me with his GF/Wife had a muzzle sticking out from under the sweater he was wearing. Looked like the muzzle of a 1911 of sorts, but could only see the very tip of it, so it's hard to say. Seemed to be OC, and just had his sweater over it for comfort. Had my XDm .40 3.8 compact OC, but my jacket was covering it. Stood there for a minute and decided to walk down to the speedy checkout since I only had one item. Wonder if he though I got scared of his pistol. Lol.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Not many. I probably don't even see one person a year. (I'm not counting mr. tacticool hanging off the counter of the local gun shop)
    But just randomly in public... rarely.

This really amazes me. I see an average of 1 or 2 people A DAY in the Beech Grove area.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Saw a guy OC'ing inside Best Buy Greenwood yesterday.

As I was approaching him (heading towards the bathroom), I said, "You probably shouldn't be carrying that, those things kill people".

The classiest part was that he took my comment seriously (well, his facial expression did), but I broke the awkwardness right away and told him I was kidding.

Chatted with him for probably 15 minutes, really cool guy that's a Firefighter from Rushville area.

And I also second the seeing OC'ing daily around Indianapolis/Greenwood area. It doesn't phase me, but it's always nice to see.

EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Toys r Us on east Washington st. Place was packed. Dude was very large (bigger guy/overweight) and he was carrying what looked like a glock tucked in a strange holster just under his belly and next to so e kind of fanny pack. It looked like his gun was going to fall out at any moment.

Honestly, I fully support your right to open carry but for me I'd rather have the element of surprise on my side. Anyone could have snatched dude's gun and done who knows what wih it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Toys r Us on east Washington st. Place was packed. Dude was very large (bigger guy/overweight) and he was carrying what looked like a glock tucked in a strange holster just under his belly and next to so e kind of fanny pack. It looked like his gun was going to fall out at any moment.

Honestly, I fully support your right to open carry but for me I'd rather have the element of surprise on my side. Anyone could have snatched dude's gun and done who knows what wih it.

:scratch:

Received the pointy end of the EDC knife?
    Looked up into the barrel of the BUG?
    Received elbow to the head?

Am I close?

Top Bottom