• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I've said before that "I've never seen anyone purposefully oc with an ankle holster" well I cant say that any more because i just saw a guy in shorts wearing an ankle holster walking down the street. And yes OCing with an ankle holster is just as dorky looking as it sounds

:rofl:

Maybe he just forgot his pants!?!?!?

Last edited:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I've said before that "I've never seen anyone purposefully oc with an ankle holster" well I cant say that any more because i just saw a guy in shorts wearing an ankle holster walking down the street. And yes OCing with an ankle holster is just as dorky looking as it sounds

Dagnabit! My wife said I looked dorky but I didn't believe her. DAGNABIT! EIEIO...

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm

As dorky as flip flops and black socks?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Saw a Dish Network internet installer OCing a DB380 or 9mm SOB at the gas station / Subway in Worthington this AM.

Don't think he knew his shirt was tucked behind the pistol.

Last edited:

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    Saw a guy i think last week, tried to find this thread and immiediately report it but failed, was on a scooter in Bloominton at 37 and Tapp. I thought the holster looked a little flimsy to be OC'ing. looked funny to me. Also, couple days ago, saw a guy walking towards the Security store on College Ave. Had to be an employee, looking BA with his OD green glock.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Lassus / Handy Dandy in Fort Wayne at Wallen and Coldwater. Nice young lady getting some Pall Malls. I didn't gawk long enough to see what she was carrying, but I felt better that there was 2 of us in there. I carry in there everyday, although 95% of the time I'm CC. Place is riddled with 5yo girls. I quickly scanned for them when I saw the OC, we were clear!

zombieglock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I reside in Fort Wayne and I have been openly carrying for about 1 1/2 years now.

Since that time I can count on two hands how many OC's I've seen.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Ruby Tuesdays in Greenwood on 31 around 16:30 on 11/01/13. Older gentleman with what appeard to be a S&W 642 (stainless hammerless revolver) in a leather belt slide holster.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Last night at the Hacienda on the south side of SB around 8 or 9pm. Big guy rocking a sweet beard in a grey hoodie and what looked to be a serpa at the 3 o'clock as he walked by my booth. Didn't notice until he was a couple steps away, but I turned to the wife and said "See I'm not the only one." This is the first time I've seen someone else out in the wild other than one of my OC buddies. I of course was OC'ing my M&P9 in my serpa as always. No SWAT teams showed up and no children jacked me or the other guy that I know of for our firearms. Business as usual.......as it should be.

Top Bottom