• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I saw someone OC'ing a small KelTec in a nylon holster @ Meijer in Camby today. He seemed to be minding his own business and there were no threatening 5yro girls around. It was a rather boring encounter. I thought about saying "hey, you can't have that out in the open like that!!!" just to see if he was up to speed on his OC rebuttals, but I was with the wife who was working at the time and didn't want to get her in trouble.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    At work today. I rang up i92ThoStro. Nice to meet an INGOer. One of the other employees mentioned after he left that it was odd that he had a gun, but she couldn't see a badge or tell where he worked.

Yep I bought a.big.bag of warheads and.put them in our.break room where I work for
    everyone to have fun with.

Everyone seemed cool, nobody said anything to me at least.

Was it the one standing at the door, lol?

I still find it.funny that most people think you only carry for work. Like there is no reason anyone would just carry for protection and deterrence. Either they ask if I am a security guard "here" or work for the sheriffs department.

But that just means Hoosiers aren't OCing enough!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Few Days ago I spied OC at the Greenwood Walmart.

Older gentleman w/ a Bersa .380 in a nylon thumb break holster.

If that's you - please do us a favor and wear shirts with sleeves.

-J-

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Fella' at Wal-Mart today at Madison. Didn't get a good look at what he was carrying. He was at a register before me, in a different lane. Was wearing a black 2nd amendment shirt of some kind. INGO member? I was the dude in the khaki shorts and red button up shirt.

Second time I've seen a OCer in this little town (aside from George at the LGS). Nice to know there are folks out there carrying. Still wouldn't OC myself. But I sure as hell support it.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I saw a man OCing at the 96th street Menards on wednesday in the paint section. I helped him pick out some paint (I may or may not work there) but didn't even notice he was OCing until he turned to walk away after I handed him the paint.

It started a conversation between the paint manager and another employee, then I chimed in too. Manager liked that he carried while the other employee just seemed curious about it. I asked the manager if he shoots or anything, but he said he's never shot a gun in his life. I'm thinking about inviting him to the range sometime since he seemed interested in the topic.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I was in Madison for 30 minutes before I saw a gun. A young guy with a U of Louisville shirt walked into the Downtowner. We was quasi-OCing. He had it on his hip, but pulled the shirt over it. You could still see the end of the gun poking out the bottom of his shirt.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I was in Madison for 30 minutes before I saw a gun. A young guy with a U of Louisville shirt walked into the Downtowner. We was quasi-OCing. He had it on his hip, but pulled the shirt over it. You could still see the end of the gun poking out the bottom of his shirt.

Was it a revolver?

If so I think I've seen the same dude walk into the Fast Max, except then he was clearly OCing.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I saw an INGO sticker on a silver civic on 37 in Noblesville today. Does that count?

Hey, it may as well count.

To the extremist CC'ers, Announcing to all that you are carrying in open sight is the same logic as advertising a firearm (related) sticker on your car.

Soooo... that should mean all people with NRA stickers should have all been killed off already because everybody knows they're armed.... Huh.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    At the Irish Fest inside Military Park. Oh, Wait, carrying is not allowed at the Fest. Some guy was wearing a Blackhawk Serpa, 3:00...But it was empty.

What's the point in wearing an empty holster? Is that to tell the bad guys, "Don't follow me back to my car, or you'll be sorry."?

Wait a minute, there were a lot of 5 yr old girls there yesterday...:dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At the Irish Fest inside Military Park. Oh, Wait, carrying is not allowed at the Fest. Some guy was wearing a Blackhawk Serpa, 3:00...But it was empty.

What's the point in wearing an empty holster? Is that to tell the bad guys, "Don't follow me back to my car, or you'll be sorry."?

Wait a minute, there were a lot of 5 yr old girls there yesterday...:dunno:

Man you had me confused for a minute, wondering why my reply wasn't here. Then I figured out you posted it in the "where did you OC" and the "where did you see OC" threads.
    Darn pain pills. Yup , that's my excuse.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Man you had me confused for a minute, wondering why my reply wasn't here. Then I figured out you posted it in the "where did you OC" and the "where did you see OC" threads.
    Darn pain pills. Yup , that's my excuse.

Yep. My bad on the first post in the wrong thread. Although you did have a good point, "Some people do it as a sign of protest".

I wouldn't. But that's me.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    Normally every few mornings at our local 7-11 Mayflower Rd. looks like a Glock in a Serpa holster.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Saturday Sep 14th around 10:30 pm at Walmart in Columbia City. First time I've seen OC in there in a long time.

Top Bottom