• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    'Was a long night tonight. Met with a friend at the Denny's off of the Greenwood exit...

Approx 2:00AM, saw a guy come in that appeared to be meeting up with 3 other friends.
    From the quick glance I got, seemed to look like a 1911 but I could be wrong.

Anyone here? :rockwoot:

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Does television count? Last night on American Idol (OK - I only watch because my wife insists) Phillip went back home to Georgia. His father owns a pawn shop and the old man was OCing what looked like a Glock. He continued to wear it when he accompanied Phillip home in the limosine. I don't think he was wearing it during the parade, but hard to tell.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Deming Park, subcompact of some sort, uncle mikes type universal nylon holster (actually took some looking at to tell it wasn't just a smartphone clipped on there), in INGO Home Depot attire (no shirt, jeans) with his motorcycle. Was busy talking to his buddy so I didn't interrupt to find out what type of subcompact or INGO username.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Rural King in Kokomo around 8:00pm.. I didn't pass by a mirror but I did notice the gentleman behind me in line was OCing. Pretty sure he noticed mine too, but we never said anything to eachother.

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    Two gentlemen walking along a trail at Hardin ridge (pine) campground outside of Bloomington. One of them had a very awesome beard and I said "he's oc'ing". I cc but rock on however you carry.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Wal-Mart at U.S. 31, just south of southport rd. Actually saw two different people carrying. 1st guy had a large Glock strapped on his hip, then in our check-out lane a guy was CC'ing but his shirt had ridden up to expose his handgun, could not make out what it was. And of course I was CC'ing myself.
    This was about 30 minutes ago.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Chain-O-Lakes state park. Bearded guy at the beach today with his kids. Looked like a Hi-Power possibly(wishful thinking, was probably a 1911) in a Yaqui type holster. Saw him walking around the campground a couple times also.

Saw a different guy there on Sat with what looked like a Sig in a holster as well.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member