• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Saw a possible LEO type this evening at Blythes in Valpo. Plain clothes with no badge displayed but between the hair cut and this rocking white Challenger RT with a thin blue line front plate I'm guessing he was.

Was in to pick up a GALCO IWB holster momma got for my birthday. Not pleased with the quality of it though.

Check out the IWB holsters from Brigade Leather. They make some seriously nice stuff.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    All this talk about Chinese food on here made me hungry..... We went down to the Chinese Buffet in Mooresville this afternoon. I've OC'ed there a bunch over the last couple of years, but never saw anyone else until today. Was CC today, if only because of the sweatshirt I had on.

Guy in t-shirt and shorts, sporting a plastic pistol (Glock?) in a plastic holster (looked like a Serpa or Fobus). Had dinner/lunch with his family and another couple. As usual, no one cared and/or noticed. Heck, my wife walked right by him at the buffet, and didn't notice (yay, for situational awareness).

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Saw some guy OCing at Hacienda restaurant tonight. I didn't notice until he stood up to leave, and at that point it was too late to talk to him. I was OC at a table right beside him. He was there with 2 other guys, adn I was there with my wife and 4 kids.

chayne02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    I forgot I saw this guy leaving Wal-Mart a few months ago... I snapped a picture.

Sanders3.jpg
    Is it strange that the first thing I noticed was his pants?

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Was proud of and happy to see a guy OC'ing in Best Buy (in Greenwood) yesterday.

Chatted for a few minutes after I commented on his great choice of carrying an M&P. :rockwoot:

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    Saw a guy in the Avon target with a taurus semiauto stuffed into his back pocket. It wasn't a subcompact and looked ghetto sticking out like it did. A 5 y/o girl could have literally disarmed him. Buy a holster or at least tuck it in SOB. White dude lookin all gansta'. C'mon really?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Dude, you can't just leave us hanging. Where was it in South Bend? Details!

It was years ago! :dunno:

So I dont remember much, it was maybe not even in South Bend. :n00b: :):

It was in a restaurant, a guy with his wife and kids at the table next to mine.
    He had a holster on his right hip with some kind of polymer semi-auto pistol.

He might have around Indy, not sure now that im thinking about it.

Garrett72

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Granger, In
    I'm a restaurant manager in the south bend, Mishawaka area and I saw a Dine In Delivery Service driver oc ing the other day. I was going to say something to him, butI was scared!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom