• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Saw several guys OCing at last nights 2AP meeting here in Evansville. Funny that you don't see them out in public like that though...

Am I the only one bothered by OC poseuers? And by that I mean people who would never just strap on a pistol and go to the store while OCing but go to 'events' like gunshows, meetings, gun stores and other "safe" areas with other gunowners. Maybe I'm too uptight or I have to much of an Elitist attitude :laugh:

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Saw several guys OCing at last nights 2AP meeting here in Evansville. Funny that you don't see them out in public like that though...

Am I the only one bothered by OC poseuers? And by that I mean people who would never just strap on a pistol and go to the store while OCing but go to 'events' like gunshows, meetings, gun stores and other "safe" areas with other gunowners. Maybe I'm too uptight or I have to much of an Elitist attitude :laugh:
    Some people like to ease into OCing, i only do it at work, but i'm more of an CC guy because of the way i look.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

And to stay with the intent of the thread, I carried at a Meijer: Yet another POSTIVE OC educational experience @ a Meijer!! - INGunOwners

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Looked in the mirror at walmart in Martinsville and saw a handsome fella carrying a Sig P228 IWB outside his tucked in t-shirt. Talked to a dozen folks in passing, asked questions of 3 walmart employees, and didn't get the first question about carrying. I only noticed a couple of sideways glances, no one ran away screaming with there children and the 5 yr olds left me be.

A very good day.

I got a sneak peak at Azerigans new shop today. Also a cool bumper sticker(magnetic) and an 8" round from Bobcat Steel. Nice guy. Cool space.

Go support him if you get the chance.:yesway:

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Looked in the mirror at walmart in Martinsville and saw a handsome fella carrying a Sig P228 IWB outside his tucked in t-shirt. Talked to a dozen folks in passing, asked questions of 3 walmart employees, and didn't get the first question about carrying. I only noticed a couple of sideways glances, no one ran away screaming with there children and the 5 yr olds left me be.

A very good day.

I got a sneak peak at Azerigans new shop today. Also a cool bumper sticker(magnetic) and an 8" round from Bobcat Steel. Nice guy. Cool space.

Go support him if you get the chance.:yesway:

I think the guy you are talking about is blind in one eye and blonde in the other :laugh:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Saw OC at the BP ON S Buffalo in Warsaw tonight about 7:00. I was casual carrying a pocket pistol myself.

Lock load

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Mishawaka IN
    Except for me and leo's. I haven't seen anybody in the South Bend, Mishawaka and Elkhart area OC for many years. That wasn't in a gun store or at a gun related activity.
    I know they are out there but never see them.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I saw an OCer at Raccoon Lake State Park yesterday, I was OCing as well. We chatted a few minutes, but it was brutally hot outside....so we both headed back to our vehicles.

Top Bottom