• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    It was yesterday. I saw OC in the FAMILY EXPRESS in North Judson. 2 guys, one of them was me. One was my friend. We stopped in for coffee on the way home from the Winamac shooting range. Crowded store. Nobody seemed to care.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Wal-Mart by 65 in Greenwood (Emerson/County Line) tonight... about 8:00PM

Was running in after a long day at work to pick up a few groceries.

Saw a gentleman standing/walking near the front of the store OC'ing what appeared to be a Glock (Only glimpsed at it for a second).
    As I was passing back by to check out, saw a couple of younger guys talking to him and immediately assumed they were asking about his 'piece'.

Sure enough, was happy to hear him educating on OC law in Indiana and explaining the process/fee's to have a LTCH.

+1 for him.

Big guy, cowboy hat? It's a XDSC. The guy I was talking to asked me if it was a GLOCK too.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Big guy, cowboy hat? It's a XDSC. The guy I was talking to asked me if it was a GLOCK too.

Amazing, the chances I guessed the gentleman (you) that I saw in Wal-Mart would've been on here were great...

+1 to XDSC. :rockwoot: Again, only had a quick glimpse at it and caught a boxier framed pistol - it was hard to tell.

Don't know how observant you are of your surroundings ;), but I had walked by a few times near you also OC'ing.
    (For memories sake, I was a bigger guy in black slacks/dress shoes,
    tucked in shirt and a blue jacket with my (at the time) light carry CW P22 on my hip).

Regardless, it was good to see you. :yesway:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Crap. No, I didn't see you. I was trying to get that guy to change the subject back to legal gun ownership and carry after he suddenly burst out "Shoot me!" That changed the tone of the conversation real quick and I was suddenly focused on him not doing anything stupid. He was being facetious, but it took a lot of willpower not to go hand on gun, backing away slowly with my "weak" arm raised in a stop signal, or to cause a scene and berate the guy for shouting that at all and especially in a crowded store.

That, and waiting for my wife to finish doing whatever it was she went off to do. I wanted to get the heck outta there before something got misconstrued.

I probably "saw" you, but I didn't see you.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Hah, ATM zinged 6700 of us in one fell carriage return.

We all have fool proof situational awareness on this site, well, at least the site supporters. You can turn it on with the control panel option.

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    He decided it would be a good idea to move to a position directly in front of me and spread his arms out wide, attempting to present me with a point blank target as he said this.

sounds like he wanted something to happen or someone to hear/see his dramatics.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The only place I've seen it is at the IMAX in Noblesville. Same guy comes in again and again with a 1911 with black grips carried OWB, 3 o'clock. Big guy, middle-aged, marine sorta haircut. Usually has something to complain about.

G19ccer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    Peru
    First time I remember seeing OC in my area was today. Then again I only started carrying myself a few months ago so I've never really been too conscious or aware until now. Two older gentlemen at a restaurant near Grissiom AFB. They had been out bow hunting together and each had a small revolver on their 3 o'clock OWB. Each one looked like maybe .22 revolvers. One was in an IWB holster between his belt and pants, a little different but useful I suppose.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Plymouth Walgreens - he was wearing a sweatshirt and a ball cap OCing a Glock. He came in just as I was checking out. He said something about forgetting his wife's birthday tomorrow. I was OCing my Glock at the checkout as he walked by me.

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw a possible LEO type this evening at Blythes in Valpo. Plain clothes with no badge displayed but between the hair cut and this rocking white Challenger RT with a thin blue line front plate I'm guessing he was.

Was in to pick up a GALCO IWB holster momma got for my birthday. Not pleased with the quality of it though.

Top Bottom