• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    All over today. Went to Christos Restaurant in Plymouth for breakfast with my wife. Sat right next to a Plymouth LEO. Nothing was said. Around lunch time went to Speedway gas station in Plymouth to get a Sweet Tea. There was a Marshall County Deputy standing right by the register. Again, nothing was said. Went to Walmart, then to pick the kids up from school. Took my daughter to her eye appointment in South Bend, then out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. As usual, nothing was said.

I'm sure everyone was much too frightened to say anything. You should be a good citizen and hide that thing before someone reacts and outlaws the Bill of Rights!

Now, what did I do with my purple? I know it was here yesterday!

inlineman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    I am not a vet but do appreciate the current armed forces as well as the vets but to answer your question everywhere I went. Walmart ,and all over the place paying bills plus I got an ice cream and took it there also.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just left kroger in Greenwood. When i was leaving, the two self-checkout guys were looking at me and talking, the store manager was now by the exit helping bag for some reason, and there was now an officer in the entryway. This is the same store, and same officer from this old thread https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lays_intimidation_card_draws_no_response.html

he was on his cell phone and turned around as i walked out, with his impd car up next to the store outside. i expect he wanted to give me another chiding about how OC is wrong and how he could take my gun if he wanted to XD

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The Cracker Barrel at 465 and 421...
    Let's see I did Disarm when I took my Wife to the Airport...
    Then there was a trip into REI Armed, wondered around in there for about an hour...
    Then across the street to look at some Targets at Gander Mountain...
    Then the Sears store in Fishers...
    -Funny thing about that was there was 4 employees standing at the entrance when I walked in and only 1 of them even noticed I had a pistol OC. The others were oblivious till he asked them if the noticed I had a Firearm on...
    Then to 21st Amendment in Westfield...
    Then back to the house...

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Unfortunately no where today because I was in OH :noway: all day. If only there was a constitutional amendment or god given right for me to keep and bear my arms without infringement. Maybe someday. :dunno:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I'm sure you're aware of it. However, your statement that you didn't because you were in OH didn't provide that it is legal to do so. Someone else might not have known and I wanted to make sure that the proper information was available.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I'm sure you're aware of it. However, your statement that you didn't because you were in OH didn't provide that it is legal to do so. Someone else might not have known and I wanted to make sure that the proper information was available.

Thanks....I did not know it was legal for an IN resident LTCH holder to OC in OH. What is this about having to lock it up while in a vehicle then I can OC it when I get out????? Please explain. Thank You

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Thanks....I did not know it was legal for an IN resident LTCH holder to OC in OH. What is this about having to lock it up while in a vehicle then I can OC it when I get out????? Please explain. Thank You

Anyone can open carry in Ohio no license or permit required although they are not friendly to you for it ar all.

Even in plain site Ohio considers it to
    be concealed if your in a car. Therefore you must lock it up and empty the mag because a loaded magazine is considered a loaded gun in Ohio also. To much hassle for me which is why I rarely go there if I can help it.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Of course I make the statement regularly that OC is legal in OH, but yesterday I had to leave my sidearm at home, or rather at a friend's house, when I went to OH. If it hadn't been for the fact that I was going onto Wright-Patt AFB proper, I would have just left it in the car. Not knowing what procedures they'd have in place, it could have been just an ID check (it was) or a full on car search and sign in procedure (it wasn't). Not only that, but because of the locations on the base I was traveling to, I had to enter and leave through two separate gates. This meant ID checks at both. Also went over to the USAF Museum for the day. They have gun-buster signs, but those are only backed by OH law and are a trespass issue. I don't have an AZ, UT, or FL permit, so I couldn't have concealed anyway.

I did feel 100% better when I got back last evening and could change clothes and strap up again. I hybrid carried to go see The Avengers and then OC'd at Cabell's and both Wal-Mart and the Murphy's gas station in Shelbyville.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Leo's Feed in Cedar Lake, Target in St John, a liqure store that I can't remember the name of in Cedar lake and Walgreens in Lowell. Not even a glance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom