• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Well we went for a bike ride...the VTX needed ran. OC'd all the way. From Terre Haute up 41 to Rockville to 36 then over to Danville, down 75 to 40 back to Brazil, there we stopped for lunch at KFC. Left there came back to Terre Haute. Later went to Menards in Terre Haute then to McDonalds on 46 then into Walmart for about a freakin hour. Absolutely no issues, just the way I like it. Thank you Lord for the many blessings you have bestowed upon me.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    This morning getting some emergency request foods at Kroger. Next got gas and went inside to get 32 oz of pop. two Bloomington PD officers were in the gas station getting drinks also and I said good morning.

They didn't say a thing, but they looked me over......

Last edited:

dailylc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Evansville
    Gas station for some gas, bag of ice and a drink. Then took the kids fishing up at Bluegrass. Then stoped at the store for luch on the way home.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    This morning getting some emergency request foods at Kroger. Next got gas and went inside to get 32 oz of pop. two Bloomington PD officers was in the gas station getting drinks also and said good morning.

They didn't say a thing, but they looked me over......

It is a boone that us good lookin dudes must vary with us for he rest of our lives.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Haven't updated here in a while, so here's where I've been lately:

Kroger, Marsh, Walmart, Starbucks, Jiffy Lube, Friday's at GPM, Tires Plus, Hallmark, Bed Bath Beyond, Speedway, rally's, Best Buy, Khols, Petsmart, Barnes and Noble, and various liquor stores. All in the last week, all in Greenwood.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Up to the parents house to move some horses, and some hay, and fix a couple of fences. Then stopped at Meijer on the way home and picked up some chicken strips and whatnot at the deli.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    All over today. Went to Christos Restaurant in Plymouth for breakfast with my wife. Sat right next to a Plymouth LEO. Nothing was said. Around lunch time went to Speedway gas station in Plymouth to get a Sweet Tea. There was a Marshall County Deputy standing right by the register. Again, nothing was said. Went to Walmart, then to pick the kids up from school. Took my daughter to her eye appointment in South Bend, then out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. As usual, nothing was said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom