Not open for further replies.

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Today...

Midwest Gun and Range - Elkhart (to use some ammo)
    Walmart - Dunlap (to replace the ammo)
    Hacienda Mexican Restaurant - South Bend (to feed the family)

Nobody batted an eye... No encounter with any 5 year-old girls (though there were a few acting like it)

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    A few weeks ago I had an unpleasant experience accidentally OCing. Some guy at Costco (random customer) approached me and got very argumentative insisting that I was breaking the law and he wanted to call 911 (I told him to go ahead, as long as he told him that it was properly holstered and I was just standing in the checkout line). He backed off when my wife and son returned; I guess he didn't want to call the cops on a guy holding an baby. It kinda bothered me, so I haven't been OCing too much lately.

So this weekend, since it was warm enough, I got over it and intentionally OC'd. Put on the OWB holster and went to Marsh, Walmart, Costco, Target and Boogie Burger. Comfort level has returned. No issues what so ever.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    At the Verizon store looking for new cell phones for the family. Didn't find anything I liked. Then to Hucks for some really expensive gas.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    I carry a Glock 26 in a Black Hawk OWB from the time I get up until I go to bed, then it's on the nightstand. The only exception is at work. Company policy is no firearms. So, I leave it in the truck. That said, This time of year I wear a coat or jacket when I'm outside (Duh!) When I'm inside I take my jacket off.

This weekend I Oc'ed at the Bremen McDonalds, Speedways in Plymouth and Lapaz, Cabelas up in Hammond, little mexican eatery in Portage, Heck, anywhere I wear pants.

My test in confidence will be the warm weather that's coming. I find myself forgetting I have there at my side at times.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Didn't get on last night but all day yesterday (Saturday) at Winamac 25 and 50 yard ranges. Rochester at Poblanos restaurant. (combo fajitas rock!) Plymouth to Wally World and then to see Act of Valor at the Showland Theater in Plymouth. No questions, no funny looks. There were a bunch of guys rocking out with AR's at Winamac. Anybody from here?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I ocd everywhere this weekend. My wife said I got all sorts of looks and people staring. Noone seemed to be looking as I looked around. That or I was too involved playing with the kiddos in the shopping cart. Still anxiously awaiting my first "negative" encounter.

Had a bad day at roush today...but that's another story. Idiots and their muzzle sweeping.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Today I went back and forth from OC to CC several times. This is because I spent the day over at SockMonkey's Grandparents' house (see Prayer Chain thread for why).

OC at Columbus WM, Rushville WM, Subway in Rushville, Frisch's in Greensburg. As we were being seated at Frisch's there was a mother and son behind us. As I walked around them, I hear the boy whisper "He has a gun!" The mother says "What?" The boy says a little louder "He has a gun!" I just smiled and kept walking.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    The other day I walked the dog OC'ing and then OC'd around the house with the cop brother in law. He said Munster was Pro-OC and said a lot of guys see OCers.

Today I OC'd in Lake Station at the Dairy Queen on Ripley. Got a couple of looks from the girls in the DQ... but then again I get that all the time ;)

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Today...

Midwest Gun and Range - Elkhart (to use some ammo)
    Walmart - Dunlap (to replace the ammo)
    Hacienda Mexican Restaurant - South Bend (to feed the family)

Nobody batted an eye... No encounter with any 5 year-old girls (though there were a few acting like it)

I was there from 10 to 11 with the wife and 2 buds. I must have missed you.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Around Terre Haute today.....Crazy Buffet,Hobby Lobby,Best Buy,RedWing Boots,Walmart on 46. A few funny glances in my direction but no problems. Security at Best Buy watched me for a minute then just went on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom