• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Today I OC'd into my bank branch in Shelbyville, at a customer's house, and at O'Charley's in Southport. We had to run to Indy to the airport to pick up SockMonkey's parents from their hurried flight home. I threw my jacket on, but didn't worry if it turned into hybrid carry.

Saw a TSA agent with a K-9 at baggage claim. Didn't stop to talk to him.

Barua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Eagle Creek
    Didn't OC today, but I did OC for the first time two days ago. Just to my uncles house for my aunt's birthday. It felt liberating not feeling the gun inside the waistband.
    First time since getting off active duty anyway.

RspecZX6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Shelbyville, IN
    Walmart, Clients home, CVS and then Don Pizza in Shelbyville.

After reading some stories on here, I am just waiting for some idiot to pull something at Walmart.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    McDonalds on St. Joe avenue. I went to the counter to ask for something extra for my wife and the manager gave my G27 on my hip a look and handed me the item. She went back to her business. Later she walked past our table and didn't even look at me. Great. That's how it should be. Normal guy and wife eating fresh hot greasy burgers at a restaurant and nothing out of the ordinary about a firearm being carried.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    OC'd with the fiancee into the mall. LeRoys jewelers, (they know me there,) stopped and talked to my old boss I ran into in the food court area, into Victorias Secret, (mostly for the fiancee,) and then out to the parking lot. Drove down the road to O'Charley's, ate lunch. No comments or odd stares. Hopped over to Toys 'r Us, (fiancee again,) and then over to Orion Arms to pick up a pocket holster.

No mass murders or ND's today. :)

The Glockantuan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Oc'd today in Frankfort: dropped car off at Esserman's for new tires and service; stopped by CVS to kill some time; more of the same then at Burger King; then back to Esserman's. Later went to see Act of Valor once more up in Lafayette at the Eastside 9 theaters. Gosh that movie is so awesome. :patriot:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Oc'ed for the first time today. I went to Walmart and to a local restaurant. I usually cc. No one questioned me on it and the day went without incident.

Maybe I'll see ya' around here sometime. I'm at school most of the time, but I come home on weekends occasionally.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll be at BW3 in Greenwood (Co. Line and Emerson) tonight.

Not much else... went to Kroger last night, and walked the dog around the neighborhood.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Pick n pull in Hammond... A place you ought to carry either OC or CC.

Asked a couple of guys there if I could borrow a 10mm socket. Guy looked at my hip and said: "Que?"

His son handed me the 10 mm socket eventually though, I guess he understood me LOL.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    OC'd to Macri's in Bloomington. Food was ok, service was excruciatingly slow. Apparently the kitchen hasn't worked through the problems that come with opening a new restaurant. On the plus side, they comped our whole meal, so I can't really complain.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Cvs, staples, ace hardware in nora.

While in line to check out at ace hardware, a loud woman says " open carry, ohh my, I have 1 of those but I would never open carry"

Me: " Why not?"

Loud lady: " I think you're the first person I've ever seen open caring in indiana."

Me: "Really?"

Loud lady: " that's great they allow that in indiana, they're trying to get that passed down in florida, but that would just be crazy. If every pedafile and lunatic down there in florida was allowed to carry oh my...."

Then some other woman piped in about how she lived in florida and...blah-blah-blah-blah-blah... I just moved on.

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...Loud lady: " that's great they allow that in indiana, they're trying to get that passed down in florida, but that would just be crazy. If every pedafile and lunatic down there in florida was allowed to carry oh my...."

Honestly, we should probably close that pesky pedophile/lunatic loophole which has been so problematic elsewhere with open carry. :n00b:

I think loud lady went off her meds again. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom