• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Buffalo Wild Wings, Terre Haute, I was CCing but after seeing the sign I felt compelled to raise a little awareness before my last visit there was over. I'd been to the Vincennes BWW with no issues, I thought the TH store wasn't posted; but alas my last time going there for quite a while, it's ok my burger was burnt and everyones fries and appetizers were cold so I don't feel like I'll be missing much.

I also OC'ed in my normal weekend fashion around the house today when time warner came to fix our net, not a second look there. And yesterday I OC'ed for a good 6 hours at the local DNR range, only person there without a muzzle loader so I did get a few questions, and one guy had a 1911, so we had some friendly chat about how his .45 was costing him a ton more for fewer rounds than my G17.

OC'ed @ Bradi's and Bradi's II on Wed and I think that about covers my openness for the week.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Thorntons on north end of 41 on Henderson, Kentucky strip on the way to Whittakers (wife had to check out the facilities), Thorntons on the south end of the same strip on the way back from Whittakers (mrortega had to get some cheaper Ky. gas and drop the kids off at the pool), Paradise Organics in Newburgh, Home Depot east side of E'ville, Shoe Carnival east side, Bed, Bath & Beyond.

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cabellas, Hammond. Wal-Mart, Hammond. Some nail joint on 45tha in Highland... and for fish at Northwoods.

Not really breaking any ground since it's been done in these place before. Wal-Mart was where I figured I might have to answer some questions but never did as it were.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I OC'd at Subway Edgewood and Madison on Indy southside.
    I had a gent ask IF that was a .45 I was carrying. "Yes" and then he asked what kind. I was carrying a "rat 1911" made out of a mixture of gun parts.
    He then started asking about OC laws etc. I carry the printed out paper of my rights and places prohibited from carrying and I informed him of INGO. He thought it was very cool. He'd just moved back to IN from Cali. He said he's going to browse INGO and maybe join.

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have started carrying every where. It took some getting use to but now I don't feel comfortable unless I have it with me. This week I have carried to church, car buying, to dinner (3 diff places), friends house, game stop, target, walmart, gas stations, and other stores I can't think of right now.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    A few weeks ago at Wal-mart and Kohl's in Merrillville, after I took my hoodie off. First time for me, and I was alone. It was somewhat interesting the wide berth I was given at Kohl's by some people. I didn't even think much of it, until I put my hoodie back on. Had to be something of a sight to see some 5'6" woman with a 1911 on her hip. :dunno:

Ranger_Ranson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    I OC'd on a road trip to Knob Creek. Stopped at a gas station, filled up, and went inside to pee. As I walked through the gas station the attendant watched me nervously. By the time I had gotten back to my truck a State Police officer pulled in and asked me why I was carrying and where I was headed. After explaining that I was carrying, because it was my right and that I was headed to the gun range he asked me for my ID. Kind of irritated me and I damn near didn't show it to him. Sometimes, OC is more trouble than it's worth. I typically CC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom