• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    From the safe to my front door yesterday. Changed my mind and put on a jacket but could still see the outline so I returned to the safe and got my LCP and pocket holster. Maybe next time.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Last night at BD's Mongolian BBQ. Today at Starbucks, Gas station, and Gamestop a couple of times. Got my 3DS, came home, problem with camera, had to take it back for a replacement. Bleh

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm prohibited by rules & regs from OC unless I'm in uniform. Additionally, even with a gun permit I'm restricted to either a dept.-approved 9mm or .38 Spl. Too bad, because my Kimber will out-shoot anything else I own.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Le Peep in Carmel for breakfast this morning with another INGO member. I didn't kill a dog, so I'm lucky I made it out of town without a citation.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    All over Westfield Southlake mall and in Gander Mountain. In the firearm section of GM, a little kid said something like "he's carrying it right on his belt" but no-one else said anything. Thought it was kinda funny.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Sat 4/2 - Menards, Wal-Mart, and Pet Smart in Avon.
    Sun 4/3 - B-Burg Wal-Mart, AM/PM gas station and Sam's on Rockville road. No issues of any kind.

teejay422

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Muncie
    I spent a bit of time at Wilbur Wright shooting range yesterday and decided to stop by my favorite smoke shop on the way back into Muncie to grab a cigar. I had my glock 19 on my right hip in a serpa holster and had taken my jacket off at the range. As I walked in I caught a weird look from the female store clerk so I asked the guy at the other register if i could check out the humidor. The sign says not to enter without a store clerk so I waited for someone. But, after a good minute and a half of waiting, I just headed in to look around. Well, I couldn't find anything I recognized so I walked back out and asked the same guy if they had any Helix cigars. He told me he'd check but he wasn't going to follow me into the humidor. I ended up just grabbing a Heaven cigar for my friend and I and met the guy back at the counter. He ended up asking what I was carrying and telling me about a few years he spent in the Reserves and we went on our way. It didnt really bother me that the guy was akward around someone carrying, but it certainly threw me off.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    First time completely OC'ing today. Went to KFC. The girl at the register took my card and went back to swipe it. I could see her talking to an employee. She was probably more nervous than I was!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom