Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lots of places today

Usual Starbucks in the morning.
    After work, I wanted to get a specific bottle of scotch, so I called Kahn's on Keystone, they said they had a bottle, so I drove up there.

OC'd to Kahn's, never been there before. They didn't have it. Went to 5 more liquor stores on the way home in some sketchy parts of town. None had it.

Went to Kahn's downtown, didn't know it existed either... They ordered a bottle for me. While I was picking out a bottle of something else (Macallan 15 in this case), he asked "You a police officer?", I said "Nope. Assassin." Always wanted to use that line XD

Then to Subway and Starbucks on the way home.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Men's Wearhouse in Merrillville. Well, it was CC until I took my sweater on to try on suits. Salesman asked me if I carry all the time so that he could take that into consideration for the jacket size. Later he asked how he was doing so far, because he didn't want me to use "that" on him. We had a good laugh and he was cool about it.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    first it was shoe carnival then gas station, pizzahut from there home all on the northside of fort wayne (northcrest) with no problems:rockwoot:

Mr. Gadsden

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Just saw someone OC'ing at Cap N Cork Bluffton Rd. in Fort Wayne.

I haven't gotten the balls to OC in liquor stores because of my involvement there for work.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I OC'd at Mother Bear's Pizza and Staples in Bloomington, as well as a couple of shops in Nashville, Columbus Pawn, Speedway and Jimmy John's in Columbus (where I found that one of the funny signs on the wall in the restaurant is a list of "Dos" that states clearly to give up your seat for the elderly, pregnant women and people carrying firearms).

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    El Jefe restaurant in a certain small town, for lunch.

Went to Wal-Mart, and as I was walking in, I hear a lady on the phone complaining that she'd left the lights on and the car wouldn't start. I politely offered to give her a jump, got her car started, and went on in to do my shopping.

Went to Bed, Bath and Beyond, Hobby Lobby, and Marsh, where I got a cowboy cut rib in steak that I slapped on the grill tonight. Walked around my neighborhood to kill off some calories before I ate that massive fire cooked slab of beef.

Just another day...

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Applebees!

Nobody seemed to care, even though the waitress bumped into it while I turned to get into the booth and she tried to side-step out of the way of a tray full of drinks.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    To the Huntington Bank just south of 116th street on Allisonville. Had just gotten off work and it warmed up a little too much so I removed my vest and said hell with it. Teller and a loan officer both noticed, then teller went behind the counter and waited on me. After all was done he asked what it was, said he used to woirk at Galyan's and sold a lot of Kimbers and Glocks. I advised that my S.A. .40sc was a lot better than a Glock :): and wished him a nice weekend. Several people in line behind me but nothing was said.

SonOfLiberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Into the Speedway to grab some cash and smokes. After that, had to go to the CarX on 31 to get my oil changed and get a tire looked at (slow leak :xmad:) Got done at CarX right at closing time and had a brief conversation with two of the guys working there about AR-15's. After that, went to Great Clips. All in all uneventful, but I feel like I get a haircut much faster with an M&P on my hip :dunno:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Took a nice walk at Williams Park in Brownsburg with my wife and baby girl. Stopped at a local gas station for a couple of sodas afterward. As typical, no issues.

BigGuyinMuncie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Muncie
    I work property maintenance and we have houses is some pretty messed up areas. Luckily my boss, it's a small family owned company, allows me to carry and I sometimes do OC just because I can :) Gotta love not working for the corporate giants when it comes to personal rights.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Let me think...

Today was;
    The License Branch in Frankfort,
    The Farmer's Bank Main Branch,
    Napa, Autozone, and Whampler's in Frankfort,
    Wendy's in Frankfort,
    Rural King in Frankfort.

I am really surprised I am still alive after all those stops OC'ing...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom