im only playing hehehe

Coat was unzipped...and I'll carry like a girl :D next time

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Carried at the Warsaw Walmart the other day. I don't get out much any more. I'm either at work in a place where OC'ing would get me fired or at the gym where OC'ing would probably get me asked not to return. I have been hitting up the dollar theater in Fort Wayne at Coventry once a weekend, though, and I always OC there, but it's so dark nobody notices, so there's never been a problem.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yesterday at Starbucks, Sun King Brewery, some Chinese resturant on Madison/Stop 11, and back at Starbucks.

Was a GREAT weather day, love not having to wear a jacket/coat.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Yesterday, I was at Target, Office Max, Big Lots, JoAnn Fabric, Kohl's, Wal-Mart and Rural King.

Today was the dry cleaner's, Kohl's and Wal-Mart.
    That's funny. I got kicked out of Kohl's the other day. I've sent them two letters and have yet to get a response.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Few places today, wrapped up with Sunking Brewery, as I do every Friday.

First, there were about 100 people there, and apparently they had a small fire. So a few firemen walked in while I was there, and received an applause. Kinda funny... people would evacuate a movie theatre... but not a brewery ;)

So I'm in the checkout line, there are two of them at the table by the door, if you haven't been there. I wrap up my order, and start to walk out, and one of the ladies that works there walks in front of me, leans in close to my face and quietly asks "You got a permit for that thing you're carrying?"

I don't think she could have possibly noticed it unless she was told, so rather than go with the lewd and hilarious answer... I went with "Absolutely"

She walked over to another guy that was on his way out, literally 3 feet ahead of me, and said "He does.", and turned back to me as he walked out. So he must've brought it up with her while he was checking out XD

She just said "Figured you did" and gave me a wink and a smile.

I walked past the guy as he held the door open, exchanged a kind glance, and was on my way.

Hah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom