• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I noticed a gent and his lady OC'ing at the flea market/swap meet over by Wolf lake Sat. I wanted to go up and start a conversation but resisted. No one seemed to notice but maybe because everyone else was carrying shotguns, rifles or animals! :)

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    This weekend I actually got in a hurry as I was leaving the house and wound up OC'ing (IWB Holstered G22 with Shirt bloused around and not tucked directly OVER the weapon) at the Shell gas station @Emerson&Southport, Kmart on West Washington and Wally World across the street from Protests' McDonalds (Emerson&465).

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    This weekend I actually got in a hurry as I was leaving the house and wound up OC'ing (IWB Holstered G22 with Shirt bloused around and not tucked directly OVER the weapon) at the Shell gas station @Emerson&Southport, Kmart on West Washington and Wally World across the street from Protests' McDonalds (Emerson&465).
    Yep, I'm there most Friday nights with my family.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I noticed a gent and his lady OC'ing at the flea market/swap meet over by Wolf lake Sat. I wanted to go up and start a conversation but resisted. No one seemed to notice but maybe because everyone else was carrying shotguns, rifles or animals! :)

I've picked up a rifle up there a few months back. I did notice about 50 Amish people carrying shotguns they bought(usually for way too much money). The vendor from Ohio(has been on the row behind the pole building) usually has a nice selection and will deal on most things. Not really my kinda place as I don't like crowds and both times I've went, it has rained on us.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I've picked up a rifle up there a few months back. I did notice about 50 Amish people carrying shotguns they bought(usually for way too much money). The vendor from Ohio(has been on the row behind the pole building) usually has a nice selection and will deal on most things. Not really my kinda place as I don't like crowds and both times I've went, it has rained on us.

I fully agree about the crowds and the Amish with their rifles and shotguns. IMO, many people probably buy there that couldn't get a gun anywhere else thus the high prices. ;)

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    Was any INGO member at the Thornton's on 267 in Plainfield OC'ing? I saw someone getting into their truck with what appeared to be a Glock.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well the day is still young, but I will likely be open carrying at 2 of my cigar lounges, the local bank, somewhere for lunch (not yet decided) and probably the liquor store when I pick up a bag or two of ice. Then I'll finish off at the Cedar Lake Open Carry Cigar Night for INGO members tonight.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to the Apple store at Keystone at the Crossing mall yesterday. It was damn busy... surrounded by all those liberals and "geniuses"... :P One of the older Apple employees was hanging around me while I was waiting. We got to talking about guns, he asked if I was Law Enforcement. Talked to me about the guns he owns (a 6-shot Ruger and a Glock 27). Lots of the geniuses shot looks at my hip, but no one else said anything.

Then to Starbucks and dinner. Bunch of kids sitting outside Starbucks at Southport and Emerson gave looks. One guy was inside with his girlfriend, and as I walked by, he pulled her closer and said "watch out." Haha. I didn't think my 5'7" frame was that forboding of a presence.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Getting gas, out fishing, at the range.

As usual, there was mass hysteria, and I was targeted for several robberies. At this rate, I'm going to have to quit OC'ing... I just can't afford to keep being targeted first!

At least ATM didn't shoot me today.

rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    I recently moved to South Florida from Brownsburg. I have my LTCH from Indiana and used to open carry all the time in B'Burg. Cant do that down here. NO OPEN CARRY. Politicans think its bad for the Tourist Industry. I used to be able to leave my front door unlocked in Brownsburg during the day or if I went somewhere close for a few minutes.
    Where I live now is like a freakin Third World country. Nobody speaks English and as a White Male I am a minority here. I lock all my doors even when I am inside armed.
    So, open carry while you can!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    OC'd to Meijer's last night on a late night milk and cookies run for the wife. The clerk monitoring the self checkout asked "That isn't a squirt gun, is it?". I'm not sure if she was approving or disapproving and don't really care. She was very polite though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom