• Status
    Not open for further replies.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Then this will most likely never be a thread where it would make sense for you to post. ;)

I know you're new, but the merit of these opinions has been debated in other threads.
    Further discussion of your reasons to not OC belong elsewhere. Thanks.
    Okay Okay, lets not get all trigger happy. I am new here and you are correct. I should post elsewhere. Sorry, pardon my post, please!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My weekly contribution to this thread:
    - Avon Wal-mart (overpaid for a Radio Flyer wagon for my[strike]self [/strike]daughter)
    - Plainfield Culvers (mmmmm ButterBurgers)
    - Brownsburg Krogers
    - likely a few other places this week, but since I OC about everywhere I can't keep track.

For so many folks that OC, why don't I every see anyone else? I even wear my INGO hat out and about.... :dunno:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Best Buy Terre Haute to pick up the iPhone 4 I preordered like forever ago. (BTW, :woot: It's awesome!)

As I was walking out with it, a guy near the front door asked to see my receipt. Well, I've known for a while that do you don't actually have to give it to them —*they can't stop you, and supposedly the reason they check your receipt is to make sure you have everything you paid for (yeah right) — but nobody had ever asked for my receipt in the 4 years since I learned that. So today I finally got my chance to say "No thanks. I got everything." He looked so confused...

Then I skipped over to McDonald's to use their AT&T Wifi and did a FaceTime chat with my mom. Waaay cool :yesway: Sat around testing out all the cool stuff my new phone can do that my old one couldn't (like, be fast, for one).

Stopped at Taco Bell on the way back to the house to try out... wait for it... the bacon chalupa. Mmmm... tasty! Sadly, it is also $2.50 while my 5-layer burrito as only 99¢ and my mini quesadilla was only 89¢. Worth it to try it once, though.

As usual, I was able to resist the Force-like mind control powers of my XD and managed to escape without it going on a killing spree. :cool:

Last edited:

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    At the McDonald's at Emerson and 465 again last night. While there I saw one of these guys getting some food. He didn't seem to pay attention to me but I certainly paid attention to him. I couldn't figure out who he was because he was loaded up with gear. He had a gun, taser, baton, knife and other items.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Golden Corral in Ft. Wayne.

Had a good talk with the manager on duty who has helped set up OC lunches for INGO in the past.

I've been to a few of those there. They've been really nice about it; we normally can get a whole section set aside for us. Maybe they're just trying to hide us all in the corner, but even if that's why, it works well because we can all sit and chat for a while without disturbing the other customers.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    At the McDonald's at Emerson and 465 again last night. While there I saw one of these guys getting some food. He didn't seem to pay attention to me but I certainly paid attention to him. I couldn't figure out who he was because he was loaded up with gear. He had a gun, taser, baton, knife and other items.
    I used to OC in that McD's at least twice a week. Never had a problem.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    OC'd out and around Crawfordsville again, and a bit in Brownsburg. Ran into a couple shady looking people at Tactical Weapons and Ammo. One of them was carrying a gun, and scared me.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Picked up my weekly ammo allotment at Wally World...guy behind the counter just asked "You carry that thing like that?" - I chose to believe it was a question about open carry and not a comment on my ratty cordura OWB holster, so I said "Sure!".

I really need a new holster.

Snayperskaya

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Indy Northwest
    Carried in to my bank today and had some random guy in a cubical pop his head around a corner and say "Hey buddy, that is a really nice HK." We talked a moment about random gun related things, I did my transacting and moved on. I guess we really are everywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom