Not open for further replies.

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    All around Lake County via motorcycle.
    Had my M&P15R on my back, and the XDm on my hip. Got some GREAT looks.
    bikeoc.jpeg

Did some good shooting, my $120 Bushnell red dot shoots 3" groups @ 225yd, I'm fairly adept to shooting clays, and my pistol grouping needs work.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Circle K it was great I got a lot of looks, between that and my Right Wing Extremist shirt. Then my buddy and I went to the gun show. Then we stopped at Applebees at the Greenwood Park Mall. He said you can not take your pistol in. He works part time as security there. I said that is some liberal BS. So I left my pistol in the trunk. When I left Applebees, I said goodbye liberal town! I'll never do buisness in that mall ever again.

Hah, that is some BS. I was in Greenwood Mall yesterday and was walking behind a guy OCing a full size 1911 of the shiny variety, with wood (or woodlike grips). Had to be a 5" bbl or better, in a black Yaqui beltslide type holster. I didn't get close enough to see clearly the make and model, but it looked nice. He was walking with his wife and a toddler in a stroller.

To that guy, if you're on this board... :+1: and nice gun.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    The Speedway station at Kentucky and Mann every time I stop in there. the block buster there as well. Camby Walmart. I've not had any issues what soever. I'm a Military Police officer in the Army so I get mistaken for a regular Police officer with or without a weapon on all the time.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    OC'd at the Schnucks grocery in Newburgh. Apparently one of my son's friends (he knows I carry) sent him a text...."What is your dad doing at Schnucks with a gun?"

Son's reply...."um...buying food?"

+1 for the son.

About a year ago I picked up my son and friends while carrying. There is a legend now that I carry ammo belts across my chest, a machine gun of some type and a katana. I'm really kind of interested to find out where I have been CCing a sword all this time.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...There is a legend now that I carry ammo belts across my chest, a machine gun of some type and a katana. I'm really kind of interested to find out where I have been CCing a sword all this time.

I keep mine out there on my machine gun bayonet lug where it belongs. :):

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Circle K it was great I got a lot of looks, between that and my Right Wing Extremist shirt. Then my buddy and I went to the gun show. Then we stopped at Applebees at the Greenwood Park Mall. He said you can not take your pistol in. He works part time as security there. I said that is some liberal BS. So I left my pistol in the trunk. When I left Applebees, I said goodbye liberal town! I'll never do buisness in that mall ever again.
    I've OC'd into that particular Crapplebee's on a few occasions without issue.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    I OC'd at the 1500, and then to Rally's afterwards. Had a nice guy who had obvious mental problems talk to me about how the astronauts recycle their urine for drinking water, and that he thinks all water comes from urine, straight from the tap...he was surprised when I explained to the concept of "water tables" underground. He also was talking to passing cars...and getting answers.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Baesler's Market in Terre Haute. It was my first time OC'ing there and only my second time there. I had one woman see it and quip, "Is that in case you don't like their price when you go to check out!?" :laugh: "Yep, that's it!"

Also, I noticed an LEO standing in the area just past the checkout lanes; he was also OC'ing, but I didn't say anything this time. Maybe after I've been there a few more times and don't feel like such a lost little kid I'll be more talkative.

Oh, and nobody tell SavageEagle... but I bought me some Grippos :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    All over southern Fort Wayne on the bike again. Some dumb whore in an Audi almost hit me so I pulled up to her flipped up my visor and pointed my index and middle finger at my eyes and she flipped me off. I eventually got in front of her and she was tailgating so I lifted my jacket up a bit and then she backed way off.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I OC'd at the 1500, and then to Rally's afterwards. Had a nice guy who had obvious mental problems talk to me about how the astronauts recycle their urine for drinking water, and that he thinks all water comes from urine, straight from the tap...he was surprised when I explained to the concept of "water tables" underground. He also was talking to passing cars...and getting answers.

1500 TODAY? REALLY?

p.s. I drink dinosaur **** exclusively... Only this best for Bigus_D!

YukYuPhat

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    All over southern Fort Wayne on the bike again. Some dumb whore in an Audi almost hit me so I pulled up to her flipped up my visor and pointed my index and middle finger at my eyes and she flipped me off. I eventually got in front of her and she was tailgating so I lifted my jacket up a bit and then she backed way off.

An armed society is a polite society??? I like that you said that, without using words! :smileak:

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    i oc'ed around the house, took the dog for a walk in the neighborhood, went to the mall, and out to chilis for dinner. girlfriend looked a bit shocked to see it on my hip after about an hour and a half of her walking next to me, going through many stores and riding in the same truck to the mall. then after a conversation about me ocing i stopped and pointed out another guy ocing and she was shocked as hell. I told her "you arent observent enough. take the time and LOOK and you will see im not the only one doing it." so for now on look out for a tall girl staring at everyones hips checking for oc'ers lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom