• Status
    Not open for further replies.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Recent OCs of note: Keystone mall several times, Apple store cop took notice, but didn't comment. No one else bothered, so +1.
    Kahn's Liquor, one customer said "gawd damn", but the normal crew I see there don't have a problem.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I bet he was joking since Pa does look just a wee bit like his avatar. :D

Nice pics, btw. :yesway:

lol, put it back in the holster:draw:. I assumed it was kin, just like messing with the youngsters.

Alright, alright... I missed the humor in your tone of voice. My bad!

Glad you liked the pics! I added a few more this evening from our trip today into Yellowstone National Park itself. Got some shots of Old Faithful, some other geysers, some scenery, and even some bison! Bison are HUGE, BTW. Like, 50 times bigger than my... well, they're pretty big.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    County Market, Gas America, both Cathy and I. Folks, if someone says they don't see open carriers, at least today they were blind and seriously not paying attention. If you can't take note of two people in camo with handguns on their sides, you need to work on your situational awareness LOL.

Either way, same as always, no hassles, no problems, just another day on the way to and from the squirrel stalking grounds.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Well I decided to OC for the first time while running errands before the game tonight, First stop Qdoba, Im sure the couple behind me noticed but they didnt care. Liquor store never said a word, Gas station, no issues, although there was a state trooper there and I thought for sure I would end up posting a first LEO encounter thread tonight, but he had his nose buried in a magazine

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Yesterday, I had to pick up a special order at Menards here in Ft. Wayne. It was about 9:30 when I entered the checkout area. There was no one at the service desk so I approached a cashier to ask where I should go to pick up my order. She was staring at my gun and didn't immediatly answer me when I asked her where I should go. She then looked me in the eye and said "You're wearing a gun!". I agreed with her that, indeed, I was. She then asked me if I was a Cop. I said no, just a citizen. She said "So, you're just carrying anyway?" I said yes. She then apologized and said that she lost her concentration because of my gun. She then pushed a button under the counter and her Supervisor came up. I asked the Supervisor where I should go to pick up my order and she told me. I then left the store to drive around to the pick up point. This was my first negative encounter and it wasn't so bad. I would have liked to spend some time with the young lady who had freaked out, but it wasn't the time or the place.

Oh well, onward and upward!

gmercer308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Lake Village, IN
    Since last Friday I OC'd at Schoops in Lowell, Dollar General in Roselawn, and yesterday at Cabelas in Hammond and in Wal Mart in Schereville. The only thing I encountered was a young boy standing two people back from me in line say "mom look he has a gun..'' '' why does he have a gun?'' The mom just said back to him "I don't know." Just paid for my items and left.

adventures47129

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Clarksville
    Farmers Supply, Hamm Brothers Feed and Grain, K-Mart Gas, PNC Bank, and horseback riding at Deam Lake Forestry all in Clark County. No one said a thing other then one other rider on the trail and she just asked why. Forestry Staff was very nice and only asked if I was licensed to carry.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Last night: Discount Tire on 86th street, Firestone Auto Service in Brownsburg, and then So Italian in the 'burg. Busy evening (getting tires and then an alignment), and a nice dinner with the family. As usual, no one cared. This OC thing is so easy, a caveman could do it.

BTW: So Italian is a great little place. Cheap pasta meals and good pizza. Family-run by REAL Italians, and nice folks.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Yesterday: Fair on the Square in Danville. Got stopped one time by an LEO, asked me for LTCH, showed him, and he told me to have a very nice day and have fun. I told him thank you. Grabbed lunch at Mayberry Cafe (Which I highly reccommend if you've never been there and remember watching Andy Griffith Show). Pretty good stuff, and then we walked around Danville a bit before heading back home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom