• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Carried the usual places the past few days: McDonalds on CR17, Speedway on US 20, Mancinos on US20. (All Elkhart, of course) then Speedway in Plymouth. Lastly I OCd on my way to Bradis on Saturday. I OCd in there, but since I wasnt a local I followed their signs request and unloaded. Well, I put the mag in my pocket, I left one in the chamber. Good experience there, well worth the [long] drive. OCd in the Speedway down the road from there then.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I OC'd in some ghetto bars today. No biggie.

How are you still alive? That mad man jacked up on meth didnt grab your gun, then shoot in the back of the head before executing everyone else in the ghetto bar with your weapon?

I didnt make it out of the house today. I did OC last night in the backyard. We had a great BBQ. I tried to show off the awesome rocket that a can of soda will make when you put it on the fire. We were out of crappy soda to waste, so I used a can of pink lemonade. Pink lemonade doesnt make a rocket, but it does have a blast radius of roughly 20 feet.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Haven't posted here for awhile. In the past month I've OC at, to name a few: Blackbird Cafe (Valpo), WalMart, Target, Kohls, Jimmy Johns, FedEx, KMart, Oil N Go, 5/3 Bank, Shallow Grave (Valpo), Disc Replay, Uptown Cafe...only one incident to speak of. 99% of the time it's been smooth sailing. :D

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've got an interview tomorrow downtown around the circle. Are there any issues with OC'ing in the circle downtown? Has anyone encountered any problems doing so? Advise for/against it?

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I don't believe there's an issue OCing downtown on the circle.

Now OCing in the interview might take a set of these:

make-your-own-brass-balls.a1.jpg

Last edited:

cowboy23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    lafayette
    i carried to the lafayette mall, benetts flower shop to get some mums with the wife, and buffalo wild wings on 38. i had the t shirt untucked just cuz it makes my wife feel better. she says that she gets all the dirty looks when my xd shows.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Today I OC'd around Teton Village, Wyoming and Jackson, Wyoming. (Vacation! :woot:)

A high school (I reckon) girl out with a couple of her friends — at a grocery store (lots to do here, eh?) — asked me why I carry a gun. They seemed very surprised when I listed one of the reasons I OC was to help raise awareness that people *can* carry a gun. Seriously, the eyes on all three of those kids got real wide as they asked, "You can?! Wait, are you a cop!?"

Then, a short while later, we stopped at Taco Bell. The guy at the counter — Chuck was his name — leaned over and said, "Hey," pointing at my 1911. "I like that! It's great to see people exercising our rights these days." He told me there'd been an OC event in Montana not too long ago and that they were trying to get something together in the local area, too, to help raise awareness of and exercise our rights. Carry on, Chuck!

I would've OC'd at Grand Teton National Park while I was there, too, but it was raining, so I threw on my jacket, which turned me into a CC'er. Oh well. Tomorrow, we venture into Yellowstone National Park itself. :cool:

If there's one thing I can thank Obama for, it is signing the law that allows us to carry in national parks (as long as it is legal in that state, that is).

Edit: If anybody wants to see pics, I've got a public photo album on Facebook here: Family Vacation 2010 | Facebook

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom