I'm sure if he passes Boulder, no amount of painkillers will help.:D

080326-F-9044H-137.jpg

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Today I went to Denny's to inform them of the large party that will be there on Saturday.

Then to the lawyer office to sign the final divorce papers:crying:. Can't believe it's over.

Then to Once Upon A Child to try and sell some clothes. I took in three bags of clothes and they bought three things. Total haul.....$3.20.:xmad:

Then to the gas station.

Once again. No problems. Just the way I like it.

RD3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    walkin the dog around the hood
    my neighbors are cool and most of them carry

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Ferdinand State Forest. Ruger Single Six with strong side hip holster. Didn't see a soul!

(Pike State Forest last week with .45 Blackhawk. Didn't see anyone there either!)

Soonerdoggy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Richmond, IN
    After reading several pages of threads it sure seems like there are a lot of ego maniacs who want to OC just to show off and scare people and hope to get reactions. I even read where one idito thinks you should clear your throat loudly from time to time so people will notice. That is a wrong reason to carry a firearm. I wonder how many here have had formal training with their "intimidator"?
    Sure its legal but come on, you should not carry a gun to try to act like a bad*ss in public.
    And if I were a bad guy? you would be the first person I shot !
    Next one is all the morons who wear "shoot me" vests, and by that point, I would prbly be shot myself by the guy in the room who carried concealed.
    What a bunch of losers ! You give firearm owners a bad rep.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    After reading several pages of threads it sure seems like there are a lot of ego maniacs who want to OC just to show off and scare people and hope to get reactions. I even read where one idito thinks you should clear your throat loudly from time to time so people will notice. That is a wrong reason to carry a firearm.

Yes. We have had folks who have _admitted_ on changing their normal behavior just to see what will happen. We even had one poster who was begging for some police interaction. Of course if anything negative happens, you likely won't find that issue buried in this thread. No, it will get its own thread because of such horror!!!

I find it odd that these folks need to talk about OCing, but hey whatever. The fact is, many would not be happy if they were selling their home and their neighbor decided to OC an AK-47 in front of the home whenever potential buyers showed up. Or they wouldn't like people OCing by carrying the gun _in_ their hand, even though it is a better state of preparedness (gun is already in the hand).

You may as well just not worry about the "all eyes on me" OCers we have here. There is no changing their mind or opinion on the subject.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom