Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Local was wrong

Has OC always been the law in Indiana? Many years ago I was stopped by a local in Lebanon while wearing my shoulder holster and he made me put my jacket on stating I was required to conceal. This was driving, not walking around but he insisted so I didn't argue.

The local was wrong and had no authority to force you to wear a jacket.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Went to the new IHop in Marion and ate bacon!
    Shopped at the Walmart for about 2 hours. It was nice to see it crowded, I doubt it means the economy is turning around, but it can't hurt.
    Saw a lady in a jeep hit a man and woman's shopping cart. Luckily no one was hurt. It broke a water dispenser that was in the cart though.
    Other than that uneventful.

Is their bacon better than the one in Muncie?:)

I oc'd at Panera Bread in Southport today and then again at Wallyworld.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Man, it's too cold to OC. I find myself at the beginning of every winter (oh! here I am.) wishing that I had OC'd more in the summer and wishing that it wasn't so cold around here as to require a coat over my pistolas.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Carried openly to Family Video then went to scotts to get some bagel bite snackage for movies. Scotts was fine until I was leaving and the wookies were giving strange looks, I think I'll stick with Meijers on Lima Rd and avoid Scotts on State St.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Man, it's too cold to OC. I find myself at the beginning of every winter (oh! here I am.) wishing that I had OC'd more in the summer and wishing that it wasn't so cold around here as to require a coat over my pistolas.

My coat comes off when I sit down to eat and when I'm walikng around in a store for 2 hours. Shopping carts will hold your coat for you :)

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle

Take your coat off when you get to the store/restaurant. If you clear your throat quite loudly and thrust your hip forward when you remove the jacket you'll get more attention. If you're really ballsy you let it thunk people in the head when you walk by their table in the restaurant.

Seriously though, that's about the only chance to OC in winter. I even have trouble there as I like to wear a hoodie under my winter coat. As much as I love to OC I rarely feel like stripping down that much to make it happen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Great clips, Fresh Market, Office at my apartment.

The asians sitting next to me looked nervous at great clips.
    Surprisingly for Fresh Market being an uppity store no bad looks everyone was superfriendly.
    I think the lady at my apartment office was carrying herself.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Has OC always been the law in Indiana? Many years ago I was stopped by a local in Lebanon while wearing my shoulder holster and he made me put my jacket on stating I was required to conceal. This was driving, not walking around but he insisted so I didn't argue.

I think I know which cop it was. My wifes uncle. :rolleyes:

Momma always told me: "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all'.

I guess I will follow her advice in this case.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Got my first negative comment today at Waly World on Coldwater.
    I was standing at the checkout with Christmas lights and a snow brush. This guy and his wife were taking forever, had a bunch of gift cards they were using and such, well the guy looks at me and says, "he's got a gun"
    I thought oh crap here we go...
    I replied. "Yes sir, it is to protect me and ..."
    He quickly cut me off by talking to his wife.
    After another couple minutes he told his wife to hurry up because I had a gun and i looked like I was in a hurry.
    I replied and said, no worries, it's Sunday afternoon I'm in no hurry.

After they left the cashier just kind of laughed and that was that.

No problem at dicks though, they have 10% off on ammo right now, so I grabbed a box and a buttstock shell holder for my 20ga.

Was at The Olive Garden earlier and had no problems there either. It's nice to have positive or no reaction at all from the majority of people.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    YES lets all get thigh rigs for winter carry...
    actually thats not a bad idea. get all the crap off my belt so I can bend in the middle.

I like the way you think ATM
    I'm going to have to get one when I move to CO. I'll have to OC until I get my permit.:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What do you bring to the table?

I won't let you spoon me like Bigum does with you. So you better have a talent I can use.

I got skillz.. I got supplies... I got kids we can use for slave labor... I got a wife that can keep us company... :D

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I got skillz.. I got supplies... I got kids we can use for slave labor... I got a wife that can keep us company... :D
    Whoa. You said, and I quote "TAKE ME WITH YOU!!". Nothing was said about kids and a wife. I got [STRIKE]slaves[/STRIKE]kids of my own. I just got rid of a wife or rather she got rid of me and now your asking me to take one on that is not my own. Your still popping pills are you not?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Whoa. You said, and I quote "TAKE ME WITH YOU!!". Nothing was said about kids and a wife. I got [strike]slaves[/strike]kids of my own. I just got rid of a wife or rather she got rid of me and now your asking me to take one on that is not my own. Your still popping pills are you not?

Hey, I didn't say we'd have to live together. Once we get there we can go our separate ways. Most likely I'll be traveling to Montana anyway, I just need an excuse to go. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom