• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironmanran

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Lafayette
    TA truck stop on 65 at Zionsville exit. was on my way back from indy pick up a kimber grand raptor and Ate at popeyes. I must say where were plenty of other people there that were worth looking and gaukuing at than the guy with the gun. So add that to the list of places where there were no issues

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    All over yesterday since it was my day off. Went to the Dairy Queen on Austin and 30 in Schererville. Damn, that place makes me feel old. I walked in there and not one of the employees or patrons were over 21.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    All over downtown Indy today. Wife asked me to just pocket carry the revolver when we went to Fogo de Chao because she was nervous we would be hassled. I obliged since I wanted to just enjoy a nice dinner with her. Its not every day you get a sitter for the kids and go away for the weekend. After we were done eating I put my M&P back on and we walked around. Got somea coffee atand Starbucks. Went for a stroll on the canal, then back to Hard Rock Cafe for nachos for supper (still kinda full from lunch). Passed by a bunch of IMPD around Victory Field. Nobody said a word.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    well

The Meat Shop (Washington and 465 on the west side), Walmart Plainfield (I eyeballed a few 5 year old girls but everyone left me alone), Kroger Plainfield (again I kept a close watch on those 5 year old girls one stuck her tongue out at me and I had to verify I was still armed, but other than that all was good)

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    Clarksville- Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and back to target to pick up a new TV with my cousin. Decided to swing over to Orion's to be reminded they close at 5 on saturday. Then Chillers in Scottsburg.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Emerson and Stop 11 Speedway for coffee, Gander mountain, Patriots Table restaurant, back to Speedway, home then Back to Gander Mountain(wrong primers), Speedway again(shouldn't I have stock by now?). No issues anywhere.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Kroger, Walmart and the Walmart on the other side of town; all within the last two hours. Anyone want to teach me the secret handshake to get the CR123 batteries that used to be out on the shelf?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    OC'ed at the movie theater in Plymouth to go see the Three Stooges (great movie btw). Then went to Texas Roadhouse in South Bend with my sister, brother in law, and their family. Spotted a guy at the next table CC, but it didn't seem like he was overly concerned about printing.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Up and down US 31 on the South Side between 465 and Franklin :). It's more comfortable to leave the gun showing outside the riding jacket on the motorcycle.

Not sure if anybody gave me any looks, wasn't watching for them... Didn't get stopped by the police :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom