• Status
    Not open for further replies.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    OC'ed alot Thursday. Took the daughter to the Indy Trading Post (We had a great time) where I also bought her first pocket knife after spending 15 minutes on the phone talking her mother into it. Then off to K-Mart just up the road for a few things. Wife called on the way back home so I ended up OCing in Wal-Mart and Kroger both in B-Burg. I then OCed while cooking some steaks on the grill. I only ran into one problem the entire day, I grabbed the wrong wallet and didn't realize it until I made it to the range where I had to turn around, head home, grab the correct wallet, then drive back to the range. Over all, it was a very good day.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    ^^^^ you carry more than one wallet?

Anyways LOL.. I popped my Auto Zone and Walmart OC cherry today. No funny looks or anything, though I was a bit nervous at Walmart. Went well. As I was walking in, I passed a local LEO sitting in his car right at the door. I'm sure he saw me. Felt good to do as I please while carrying, though.

nsheepdog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Fogo de Chao is the bomb.
    I have never carried openly, don't even have a proper OWB holster, but considering it.

I OC all over but I'll just mention the last trip of note outside my area:

Downtown Indy around the circle and into a few shops and then dinner at Fogo de Chao. No comments - no gawking.

Mmm... :)

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield

Anyways LOL.. I popped my Auto Zone and Walmart OC cherry today. No funny looks or anything, though I was a bit nervous at Walmart. Went well. As I was walking in, I passed a local LEO sitting in his car right at the door. I'm sure he saw me. Felt good to do as I please while carrying, though.

i carry two wallets every day

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I really need to get a nice gun to OC. I do it sometimes with a Glock 27, but it's ugly and being a subcompact, it looks weird with my big butt carrying it. The Super Redhawk is too damn big, and I lost my pancake holster for the USP. The Nagant is only a .32 and it's ugly and a pain to reload.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I OC'd to the crown point family fun center. Got alot of stares and was almost certain they were gonna ask me to leave, but they didn't.

I always loosely CC whenever I'm in somewhere like that. I'm always afraid a 5yr old girl will steal it from me.

On a serious note, sometimes I find discretion is the better part of valour and cover it up when there's a load of kids/sheeple around [soccer moms].

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Concealed carry is concealed freedom of speech. I OC always, and don't worry about whether it makes people nervous or not. You hide it from them, they never learn that guns aren't evil. If we keep hiding them, it's like admitting that we;re doing something wrong. We're not.

Whenever I OC, which is always, everyone around me dies. My gun falls out of my holster and targets 5 y/o girls. My Heat Seeking Baby Killing Police Body Armor Piercing bullets automatically find their targets. Needless to say, I leave a trail of carnage wherever I go. I carry a fully automatic military assault rifle that shoots 300 rounds per second. I'm a Christian, Republican and a racist.

Oh, wait, that was the news media's version...

Actually, whenever I OC, which is always, everyone around me is polite, as am I. People are sometimes curious, and it sparks several good conversations. I met one of my good friends that way. 5 y/o girls are in no less danger when I'm around, and are actually safer as a result of me being present. I carry Federal +P+ JHP 115 gr. PLE rounds. One 18 rounder in the gun, 2 spare 18s on my hip. I carry a Sig Sauer P226. I'm a Christian, Conservative, and I didn't vote for, nor do I support O'dumba**.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg

Yes. I have one for work with my Badge, ID, my business cards and a copy of my LTCH. My other wallet contains my license, LTCH, ATM/Debit card, and $20 or less in cash.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Concealed carry is concealed freedom of speech. I OC always, and ....

Actually, whenever I OC, which is always, everyone around me is polite, as am I. People are sometimes curious, and it sparks several good conversations. I met one of my good friends that way. 5 y/o girls are in no less danger when I'm around, and are actually safer as a result of me being present. I carry Federal +P+ JHP 115 gr. PLE rounds. One 18 rounder in the gun, 2 spare 18s on my hip. I carry a Sig Sauer P226. I'm a Christian, Conservative, and I didn't vote for, nor do I support O'dumba**.

You must have missed the earlier threads.
    It's not that You are a danger to 5 year old girls.
    The danger is, 5 year old girls can steal the gun from you.
    It was a comment made by a police officer to one of our members.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Concealed carry is concealed freedom of speech. I OC always, and don't worry about whether it makes people nervous or not. You hide it from them, they never learn that guns aren't evil. If we keep hiding them, it's like admitting that we;re doing something wrong. We're not.

Whenever I OC, which is always, everyone around me dies. My gun falls out of my holster and targets 5 y/o girls. My Heat Seeking Baby Killing Police Body Armor Piercing bullets automatically find their targets. Needless to say, I leave a trail of carnage wherever I go. I carry a fully automatic military assault rifle that shoots 300 rounds per second. I'm a Christian, Republican and a racist.

Oh, wait, that was the news media's version...

Good for you big fella :D

I OC'd to the speedway next to work and that was it.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Today's list: Kroger in Whiteland, Lowes in Franklin to get buckets to start saving my brass, and to Wal-Mart for ammo. No Kroger managers asked me to leave, and Wal-Mart sold me not one but two boxes of ammo while OC'ing, and no 5 yo girls stole my gun. Maybe it's because I bring one with me everywhere I go and it spooks them?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Walmart on County Line in Greenwood. Walmart on US31 near southport road. Penn Station on 135 by main street. Target on 135 south of penn station. No strange looks or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom