• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BCCS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Just left the Mishawaka location, it seems that they have gotten a lot of good business today.

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Starbucks at 25th and Wabash in Terre Haute. Will probably go back tomorrow and do it again. I think I like the Vanilla/Hazelnut Latte..............will try to confirm this tomorrow around 6:30pm. Anyone like to join me?

MrYesterday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Evansville
    Home Depot, Wal-Mart, UPS Store, Zoup!, Starbucks, IGA, and Pet Food Center.

IMG_8479.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to BW3 last night, sat at the bar. It was pretty crowded. Guy to my right was on his phone for a while, when he finished his call he looked down a couple times and said "Wow you've got that thing ready to go!" referring to my cocked/locked 1911.

He asked what make it was, I asked if he carried, etc etc... talked for a bit about the guns we have and what we've shot. He praised the Glock 22 for a bit, and we got back to our drinks.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Went to BW3 last night, sat at the bar. It was pretty crowded. Guy to my right was on his phone for a while, when he finished his call he looked down a couple times and said "Wow you've got that thing ready to go!" referring to my cocked/locked 1911.

He asked what make it was, I asked if he carried, etc etc... talked for a bit about the guns we have and what we've shot. He praised the Glock 22 for a bit, and we got back to our drinks.

Very nice. Co.Line/Emerson or US31 location?

Funny you say that, yesterday a gentleman said something similar to me...

"Wow, that's a nice gun. Cocked back and ready to go, huh?"

It was a positive reference... just got excited seeing a holstered 1911 ready to talk when needed. :rockwoot:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Very nice. Co.Line/Emerson or US31 location?

Funny you say that, yesterday a gentleman said something similar to me...

"Wow, that's a nice gun. Cocked back and ready to go, huh?"

It was a positive reference... just got excited seeing a holstered 1911 ready to talk when needed. :rockwoot:
    Yep, co.line and emerson, Heh.

Yet to see anyone else in Greenwood OC'ing, we'll have to run into each other sometime.

Today: Just got back from Vegas bar and grille on 135. With my fedora, I felt like I fit right into the entire rat-pack theme.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN

Yet to see anyone else in Greenwood OC'ing, we'll have to run into each other sometime.

Today: Just got back from Vegas bar and grille on 135. With my fedora, I felt like I fit right into the entire rat-pack theme.

Maybe so. Maybe if you want, you can join my Greenwood militia. Of course, I'm the Chief Operating President Lead Manager Sergeant... But you can be the assistant. :D

No, it seems we frequent a few similar places so... I'm sure I'll see you soon enough.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian

Maybe so. Maybe if you want, you can join my Greenwood militia. Of course, I'm the Chief Operating President Lead Manager Sergeant... But you can be the assistant. :D

No, it seems we frequent a few similar places so... I'm sure I'll see you soon enough.

Im in the Greenwood area as well and OC all the time, maybe we need a meet and greet somewhere for breakfast one weekend.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Gander Mtn. and Panera; all was normal, as it should be.

Now to determine if anything I saw at Gander was actually a deal or just better by comparison to their previous prices.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Not to jack your suggestion, but I am in Beech Grove myself. We are long over due for a southside INGO meet n eat.. just sayin.. :cool:

I am down with that. Also today's OC was Bradis(got a Mosin) BGF, Gander Mountain and Speedway. While at GM I had a gentleman say "excuse me" I look back and he's reaching out to shake my hand. So I shake hands and he says" I'm from Canada and I noticed your" he motions to where he would have a pistol if he were OC. He then goes on to ask why, not in a rude way just curiousity, so we had probably a 10 minute discussion on it, with him asking all kinds of questions such as, how common, is it that way everywhere, why, how many people use it for defense, do I want to use it (hell no), and then he went on to explain how much of a PITA it is in Canada to even get ammo. Thank you Indiana. Overall a very good conversation and he thanked me and shook hands again as we parted.

He also mentioned how bad crime was in his area, when I asked why do you think that is he kinda shrugged and smiled. I said its because the criminals aren't scared, they don't have firearms, you should have seen the look on his face. When I told him" if someone walks up right now to rob us, they will be shot" you could see the light bulb go on in his head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom