• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Schlotzskys on Green River Rd. Fazzolli's on West Lloyd. Took my coat off first before getting drinks and such. Walked right past Santa Claus to check on my order. Later asked a family of 4 plus 2 little ones if their's was the vehicle in the lot with the dome light on. (It was and dad thanked me.) I was standing right behind the baby's high chair while talking so my machine-o-death was mere inches from her. NOTHING HAPPENED!! They probably assumed I was a PO because when wife and I left gramps thanked me again for noticing the light. (Us cop look a-likes have to project a good image so our public doesn't loose respect for those on the force ;) )

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Hahaha oh man, awesome response XD

Nope! Haven't been going there lately. I dunno why... they just haven't treated me as nice as usual... and since I've moved into a house a bit more south in Greenwood, they're no longer across the street. Been making my own coffee at home :)

And with all that money you're saving, you can go out and buy more ammo.

:D

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Bob Evans in Kokomo.. but you can read about that elsewhere on the forum. haha
    Otherwise.. still OC everywhere I go except for the fire station.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    OC'd all day today with the family.

Somehow managed to be 50*F while a bunch of us were outside.

...You know you're an American when family gatherings consist of shooting guns. :rockwoot:

BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    OC'd all day today with the family.

Somehow managed to be 50*F while a bunch of us were outside.

...You know you're an American when family gatherings consist of shooting guns. :rockwoot:

I know what you mean. I got my 11 year old nephew out and he shot a 20 ga for the first time. I had a blast with him. At first it took awhile but then after the first shot he did'nt want to stop. I think I created a gun nut again. As my son is absolutely crazy about guns. Good thing is he is 22 and buys his own now.:ar15:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yesterday, went around Greenwood mall for a bit. Entered through Von Maur looking for a hat. Lady behind counter looking at me intently, picks up her phone and dials what I can only guess to be security as she didn't take her eyes off of me.

Walked into food court, around mall, in a couple stores, back through Von Maur and out. Then into Khols, Half-price books, Uncle Bills pet shop, and a couple other places around Greenwood before heading back home.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Yesterday, went around Greenwood mall for a bit. Entered through Von Maur looking for a hat. Lady behind counter looking at me intently, picks up her phone and dials what I can only guess to be security as she didn't take her eyes off of me.

Walked into food court, around mall, in a couple stores, back through Von Maur and out. Then into Khols, Half-price books, Uncle Bills pet shop, and a couple other places around Greenwood before heading back home.

The Greenwood Park Mall is the one place I purposely try to cover up (but still OC on my hip). Especially this time of year with me being on a mission to make gift purchases,
    I don't want to run the risk of Simon Security trying to give me hassle and asked to leave.

Granted, I have OC'ed fully exposed in there before but with traffic levels so much higher in December, I just cover up as much as I can and let it print through my shirt/wind-breaker.

+1 to another OC'er in the mall though. ;-)

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Taco John's in Newburgh after shooting at Red Brush. I took my coat off before I got drinks. I had my G27 and a spare mag on my left side. Walked past an elderly couple and two teen-somethings together. When I walked past a second time I heard one teen say to the rest of the group, sorta under his breath, "He's got a gun on." You just can't fool kids these days!

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    What's your point?

If you've confused yourself with my fully exposed OC reference... It's simple.

OC = OWB/Hip.
    Just because I have a shirt covering up 85% of it doesn't mean it's concealed.
    It's still on my outer-person on the outside of my belt.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    What's your point?

If you've confused yourself with my fully exposed OC reference... It's simple.

OC = OWB/Hip.
    Just because I have a shirt covering up 85% of it doesn't mean it's concealed.
    It's still on my outer-person on the outside of my belt.

:lmfao:

I wonder how many people actually believe that's what we consider "OC."

OC does not equal OWB. OC is an openly and completely exposed gun. Anything else is just poorly concealed or hybrid carry. Carrying so only the barrel of your pistol sticks out is poorly concealed and just plain sloppy.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Okay, so last night I OC'd at the Starbucks/Martin's in Warsaw. Met for a Bible study and went and got something to drink after taking off my coat. So, do I get a free coffee or something? ...I mean, it was Starbucks and all! :D

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I OC'd to the restaurant I work at (while I wasn't working) to pick up some soup for the family. The teenagers all made a big deal out of it, "Why do you have a gun? Is that legal? etc..." The adults that were working just rolled their eyes at the teenagers and continued with business as usual. "It's just a gun... What's the big deal?"

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Car carry in WI is pretty nice isn't it? :rockwoot:

Be careful with that. There is a big hullabaloo about that going on right now where a person was OCing in their car and the local LEOs are making a big stink. Check out the WI Opencarry.org forum for more info. Last I read, they're still pushing the charges on her for CCing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom