Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Over the last week, I OC'd at all the normal places I go such as Menard's, Meijer, Starbucks, BP on Stop 11 and 135, 4WheelParts on Washington and other places. The only comment received was at the parts place. I had ordered a winch and when I got home, found that the one in the box was used. I had my jacket on when I picked it up, but off when I returned it and the clerk mentioned to the other clerk to 'not make him mad, he's armed' but it was said as a joke. They swapped the winch out for a new one and everyone was happy.

I do find it more and more difficult to OC as we get deeper into Fall. I normally have a light jacket on which pretty much makes OC into CC unless I take the jacket off.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Afraid i wont be carrying for at least a week or so. stab wound in my palm, cant grip let alone shoot if needed. bleeeh

This is why we practice our support hand only drills every month!:draw:

Over the last week, I OC'd at all the normal places I go such as Menard's, Meijer, Starbucks, BP on Stop 11 and 135, 4WheelParts on Washington and other places. The only comment received was at the parts place. I had ordered a winch and when I got home, found that the one in the box was used. I had my jacket on when I picked it up, but off when I returned it and the clerk mentioned to the other clerk to 'not make him mad, he's armed' but it was said as a joke. They swapped the winch out for a new one and everyone was happy.

I do find it more and more difficult to OC as we get deeper into Fall. I normally have a light jacket on which pretty much makes OC into CC unless I take the jacket off.
    Reminds me of a sign on the wall at Jimmy John's, "Offer your seat to senior citizens, pregnant women and people with firearms." I make it a point to get that booth when we go.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    OCed my Ruger Alaskan to my brothers shop this morning. Had coffee and doughnuts, had several comments on the gun, (all positive), and one on the holster (it's a Galco leather, made specifically for the Alaskan). :yesway:

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    verizon store and burger king. Has anyone notice that you get better service when you OC? Since i started ocing, they never get my order wrong at fast food places lol

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Fort Wayne, OC'd with my 4yr old son to Plato's Closet to sell some winter coats. All those moms and teenagers and not one weird look. Then to Salvation Army downtown to donate what didn't sell (all of them :rolleyes:) Off to Target to pick up diapers and a toy sword. Cashier gave me a weird look but otherwise uneventful. OC with the win for today!:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom