Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Circle Center Mall for lunch. Walked down 2nd floor, then up and back third floor to food court. Noodles, mushroom, and bourbon chicken from the Asian place.

No hassle.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lots of places today -

Greenwood mall, Walgreens, CVS, Gas station (Rama on 135... one of the mechanics said "That a Kimber?"... I responded in a way that implied I had a bug or something in my mouth, and spat out the answer "Colt." He went wide-eyed and said "Wow, niiiice!")

Great Clips, Bed Bath Beyond, Walmart, Pipe Puffer, Target, and Meijer.

Don't ask why... I was looking for something extremely specific, and no place had it :P

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Lots of places today -

Greenwood mall, Walgreens, CVS, Gas station (Rama on 135... one of the mechanics said "That a Kimber?"... I responded in a way that implied I had a bug or something in my mouth, and spat out the answer "Colt." He went wide-eyed and said "Wow, niiiice!")

Great Clips, Bed Bath Beyond, Walmart, Pipe Puffer, Target, and Meijer.

Don't ask why... I was looking for something extremely specific, and no place had it :P

Pipe cleaners?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Girlfriend and I needed a couple last touches on our "costumes" for tonight, little halloween/birthday party thing.

Pipe Puffer? I was out of cigars :P

archy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Oaktown/Vincennes ar
    Oubache Trails Park, north of Vincennes on the river. The grandkids were out for a birthday picnic [a little nippy, but the kids loved it] and there've been some dogpacks in the area, likely attracted by the garbage previously left overnight from the Fort Knox II site campers. Skunks have been pestering folks too, and I don't care to take the chance there's a rabid one about.

My 1911 [actually an Argentine M27] mostly lives in a GI M3 tanker's shoulder rig, and since I had on a long-sleeve t-shirt under a long-sleeve sweatrer, that was just the ticket.

My kid's wife and the kids [four] are used to it, and it doesn't bother any of them a bit. Last time we were at grandma's, I got put to work drilling drain holes in the bottom of her trash-burn barrel, about eight of em, a half-inch or so each. Took me four shots....

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Subway, Pilot, Bloomington Target @ College mall, Yellowwood state forest, changed holsters briefly OCed at mother bears pizza after we got out of the shoulder bumping crowd and to a table. A few stares, no issues.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Taco Bell at Lima/Dupont in FW. When I got up to refill a drink, I heard the couple at the adjacent table start talking about guns and lifetime licenses to carry.

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Worked in Munster at my sisters furniture shop. XDm40 in the nifty paddle included in the case... I tuely don't believe my sister noticed until almost the end of the day. Factory holster keeps the weapon very close to the body and while high, not too high. Got some Thai take out... bought gas on rt 6/37th ave on the east side of i65. Went to dinner in Portage but I decided to go concealed, momma doesn't dig the attention.... she will learn (she packs a Ruger 9mm. Good luck finding it in that piece of luggage she calla a purse...)

Went to band practice in LaPorte. OCd into the Westville family express at routes 2 and 6.

As I write this I'm sitting at South Haven Rosewood restaurant with it outside my shirt. No issues.

But I haven't OCd in Portage yet and it's where I'd expect the biggest hassle there.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom