• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yesterday... Walmart, gas station, McDonalds, my mother's place, and while mowing/yardwork. Then a walk around the 'hood with my wife and girl. Brownsburg must treat its resident's different than Ft. Wayne. No MWAG calls.

:rolleyes:

You should have posted that in the "Where did you OC YESTERDAY" thread.
    Tottally off topic here. ;) :):

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I OC'd for the first time in public today. I just bought a brand new Serpa holser for my G19. Didn't do too much, just ran out to a restaurant to pick up some carryout Thai food. I'm not sure if anyone noticed in the restaurant or not, but if they did they did not mention it within earshot.

Pretty much a non event.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    OC at a Bible study?? I OC to & from my weekly Bible study, but I have yet to OC AT the study!

AV519.jpg

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Made the circuit, but never thought to look for looks:

Taurus 3" x 3" Judge in Blackhawk CQC outside of a tucked-in tee, Levis, wallet-zone carry. True Value, PNC Bank (took time to make me a coffee, OC on the teller side), Old National Bank, Battery Pro small shop, Madison County Guns, Gift Shoppe, Kroger's (used the cashier), Dunham's (bought some Buck-n-disc for the Judge), UPS store, WalMart (auto-care cashier remarked how the gun and holster colors matched), Menard's, USPS office (stored gun in locked console). Home. No LEO followed me, no MWAG problems in any store.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Dollar General and Subway.

While ordering at Subway out of the corner of my eye I saw a lady come in, walk up to the counter, look at me, and back up about two steps. The whole time I could see her turning to look at me, and when I walked out I caught her in the reflection in the window, turned and staring.

I considered turning and smiling at her, but figured it would freak her out even more, lol.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville

While ordering at Subway out of the corner of my eye I saw a lady come in, walk up to the counter, look at me, and back up about two steps. The whole time I could see her turning to look at me, and when I walked out I caught her in the reflection in the window, turned and staring.

I considered turning and smiling at her, but figured it would freak her out even more, lol.
    She might figure you were targeting her first for the coming mad rampage. How about giving her a couple fake shudders and some fast eye blinks:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

You should have made a gun with your fingers, point it at her and say "Bang! Bang!" with an evil smile, then laugh "MWAHAHAHAHA!!!" ;)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    She might figure you were targeting her first for the coming mad rampage. How about giving her a couple fake shudders and some fast eye blinks:D

You should have made a gun with your fingers, point it at her and say "Bang! Bang!" with an evil smile, then laugh "MWAHAHAHAHA!!!" ;)

I was too busy in fear of being disarmed, keeping my eyes open for any 5 year old girls hiding behind the booths..

:D

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bunch of places today -

Starbucks x2, Otte Golfcourse to pick up a repaired club. There was a Sherrif car in the parking lot, but he must've been on the driving range. Khol's, Great Clips (shaved my head, woo!), Eyeglass world, Walmart.

While driving on 31, two kids were walking across the street with absolutely no regard for traffic. Some punk teens just laughing as people slammed on their brakes and swerved out of the way to avoid hitting them. They walked, didn't pause or speed up, just walked normal pace across 6-7 lanes of traffic.

Idiots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom