• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    OC'd today at Great Fermentations, Easley's Winery, and the lobby of Chase Bank in Brownsburg. Two managers standing right next to the teller desk I went to, they just smiled & greeted me as if I wasn't a criminal ;)

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Since getting my new blackhawk serpa thursday, I have exclusively OCed everywhere.

Ill save you the story, but I thought this was funny.

2jf6fs.png

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    an antique store in downtown noblesville, menards in carmel, costco and gander mtn. in castleton. had a guy at costco ask me if i'd ever been bothered by the folks at costco for OCing. he said he covered it up there because he was worried about it.

stchas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Terrible Haute
    I only recently got my LTCH and have been carrying concealed since I received it. Today I decided to open carry. I wanted to see if I was comfortable doing so. I carried thru Krogers, Walmart and a couple of other stops I needed to make. I'm glad to report no parents grabbed their children and fled the scene screaming. I did notice one or two double takes but nobody notified the police. I guess they could have and I just missed them before they got there. My wife hasn't gotten used to me carrying daily so I'll probably conceal when I'm with her and the kids and open when I'm by myself or with friends. BTW, this was all done in Brazil.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    I only recently got my LTCH and have been carrying concealed since I received it. Today I decided to open carry. I wanted to see if I was comfortable doing so. I carried thru Krogers, Walmart and a couple of other stops I needed to make. I'm glad to report no parents grabbed their children and fled the scene screaming. I did notice one or two double takes but nobody notified the police. I guess they could have and I just missed them before they got there. My wife hasn't gotten used to me carrying daily so I'll probably conceal when I'm with her and the kids and open when I'm by myself or with friends. BTW, this was all done in Brazil.

The only reason you did have parents grabbing kids and running was because you weren't at the ZOO! That's where we do it here in Evansville.

OC'd through the Schnucks grocery today. And the bank. Again nothing happened.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    an antique store in downtown noblesville, menards in carmel, costco and gander mtn. in castleton. had a guy at costco ask me if i'd ever been bothered by the folks at costco for OCing. he said he covered it up there because he was worried about it.

Well why didn't you introduce him to INGO? Oh. Wait. I'm already on here. Good meeting you buddy. :ingo:

Yesterda OC was at Five Guys, Trader Joe's, IND airport arrivals (outside only) and Costco gas (thanks Bob).
    Yat's in the evening. One guys I was chatting with in line made the comment to me and the guy taking the order (jokingly) "he's got a gun! I'm gonna have to call the police.". Which I responded to with "go ahead. You'll just be wasting their time".

Last edited:

PA2Ind

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    St. Joseph Co.
    :koolaid:Don't know if this counts... I OC'ed while taking the trash out ( 50+ feet) and into the alley behind my house. I think the neighbor might of even seen me.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yesterday... Walmart, gas station, McDonalds, my mother's place, and while mowing/yardwork. Then a walk around the 'hood with my wife and girl. Brownsburg must treat its resident's different than Ft. Wayne. No MWAG calls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom