• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    OC'd to meet J706 and get a cute little kitty cat from him. He seems nice, but whatever he was carrying at 5 o'clock wasn't concealed all that much better than my Beretta was :D

CC'd to go into the store and get kitty food, since it's hard to pay attention to folks around when kitty is driving piton into your chest so she can look around!

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    OC'd to meet J706 and get a cute little kitty cat from him. He seems nice, but whatever he was carrying at 5 o'clock wasn't concealed all that much better than my Beretta was :D

CC'd to go into the store and get kitty food, since it's hard to pay attention to folks around when kitty is driving piton into your chest so she can look around!
    You OCd a CAT??
    Weren't you scared of what the other people might think of you??
    How insensitive and rude.
    We shouldn't have to look at that.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    All I could ever find for my cat was an OWB holster. So I just keep my shirt pulled down over it.

CAT000101_LR.jpg

dmpxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009

Hey ATM I am from crawfordsville and believe we go to the same church. Just stopping by to say hello I just joined so I can't send PM's yet. also noticed you are an Engineer where at? I just started back for my Ph.d in ME. huh small world

Oh and I carried to and from work, walk with my wife and dogs, store, and autzone:)

dmpxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Ok I will be honest until yesterday I had no idea that with my CC permit I was able to OC, so went with the wife to marsh and OC'd there and the gas station, got a lot of weird OMG looks, or so it felt I am sure I was overly concious. My wife thought it was awesome so she holstered up and is OC'ing everwhere makes here happy she doesn't have to CC in her pusrse.

dmpxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    So from what I understand is that not every state (obviously) has the same laws, but there are some states that have a "CCW" in which they can not carry openly. We are definately lucky.

Oh and let em add a funny story, I proceeded to tell a gentleman I work with the deal and he resisted at first and stated that we could only carry if it is concealed. I then replied IN does NOT designate either CC or OC. And he (being an ex marine) stated with a horrified look on his face "why would you want to"... Of all people I though I could carry on a good conversation about it and he wanted nothing to do with it. I have to admit I am still a little reserved!

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Jesus you're just asking for trouble. OTFs and all autos are a BIG no-no. You will be adding to an officer's knife collection one day. It will either be going into his collection or you will be leaving in handcuffs...

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    It's a license, not a permit and it also specifically says handgun. How you are interpreting it to represent more than that I can't say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom