• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Target, to pick up a fondue set. The checkout girl said she needed my drivers license so I could buy fireworks! Seriously!

Schnucks, to get stuff to make the fondue, yum cheese...

Last week I OCd at Rural King and an employee asked about my Kimber, also when I was buying some ammo I talked with a guy about IDPA and a newer gun store that I haven't been too.

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Nora Firestone to get some tires put on the wife's car. Walked to Target and shopped for a bit. Swung by the Starbucks and sipped on a Frappuccino while reading the paper outside on their patio area. Couple strange looks at the Starbucks (it was really busy), but no dialogue.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I used to think that Walmart was the #1 OC location... pretty sure it is Starbucks now.

After my OC premier (accidently) the day before yesterday, I stepped it up to OC in the yard all day... well at least after I warmed up and removed my long sleeves at about 9am. Pulled weeds from the garden, repainted the swing frame, finished garden shed organization, put poison on the lawn (gotta keep it looking good!), fed the fish, flew a kite, went for a swim (OC stopped at this point), put in poles for a clothes line. What a great day!

Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    Today: All over Greenwood. Hobbytime USA, CATO (wife's idea), Flower Factory, McAllister's Deli, Once Upon a Child, GFS, Gander, BW3s, Murphy's gas ($3.31!). Quick stop in Whiteland for a potty break at the truck stop.

Yesterday: Greensburg.

HAHA! Saw you there! Two-tone XD right? I was about three individuals back, I was CCing. Stopped in to get one of their refreshing iced teas. Since I hit the lunch crowd the lady felt sorry for me and gave it to me for free. Told my girlfriend, you never know who has a gun around you.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    HAHA! Saw you there! Two-tone XD right? I was about three individuals back, I was CCing. Stopped in to get one of their refreshing iced teas. Since I hit the lunch crowd the lady felt sorry for me and gave it to me for free. Told my girlfriend, you never know who has a gun around you.

Bingo. Nice to know I had backup. :D

Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    What's funny is that is the first time I have seen(or at least noticed) someone OC. I was actually thinking "I wonder if he is a INGOer. Turns out I was right

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    Just got back from the Kroger in Nora. It was my wife's first time with me being OC. She was kinda freaking out at first, but then no one said anything about it. Baby steps... :thumbsup:

c2joe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    2 wally worlds, speedway gas station, and marsh. No issues with anyone today. Nicely surprised someone didn't freak.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom