Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    :hijack:

Was it worth seeing?

It was pretty cool, definitely maintained that typical "feel good" story like ET and whatnot, but had a more adult sway to it. I'd say it's worth seeing

OC Today: Starbucks twice, Hardees (they screwed up my entire order... BLEH). CC'd a couple open houses and the Incredible Pizza Place in Greenwood for a family event.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    Travelled to Indy over the weekend. OC'd at Arby's in Terra Haute. Then Subway downtown by the Murat. Dropped the kids off fo the concert. Went out to Castleton to visit the HobbyTown USA store there. Spent about an hour there. Then a Barnes and Noble for a cookie and WIFI.

Sunday I CC'd to church then took other kid to U of L. As I was leaving, I noticed their sign. Oops. I seem to have violated their policy. I'll have to check the legality of signs in KY.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Starbucks this morning. Two Greenwood officers were there dressing up their coffee at the condiment bar, then they sat down next to it.

I was OC'ing my 1911, and went over and stood behind the Barista that was cleaning the bar (I just needed to throw some trash away). Was a few feet away from them, and they were facing me. Didn't seem to mind, but they did notice. Didn't say anything, and went about their conversation. I've seen these guys in there quite often. We've never stopped and talked, but they've been around for a while and seem like very nice officers.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Over the weekend:

Starbucks a few (maybe 5) times. Went to Bradis, Taco Bell, Subway, Liquor Store, Lincoln Pancake House, Gamestop, CVS, and the gas station.

Guys at Starbucks just chatted more about what guns they're looking to get.
    Bought my girlfriend a Taurus PT92 while at Bradis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Back in town for a few days and even though I'm mostly chilling out in the sticks, I'm a bit gun-shy (pardon the pun) to OC. Besides, my Mommy probably wouldn't want me to OC when I am running errands with her :baby:...LOL.
    So instead I CBDGADAKICC = Concealed But Didn't Give a Damn About Keeping It Concealed Carry. I strapped on my Kimber Desert Warrior II in a Serpa holster, added a two-mag carrier, and pulled a tight fitting T-shirt over it that barely reached the bottom edge of the holster. Went to the Greencastle Wally World and didn't bother to pull my shirt down after bending down or reaching up to get stuff off the shelves. My shirt rode up for most of the time I was there, and Stevie Wonder could probably figured out in one glance that I was carrying, but no one ran screaming for the hills. I *did* have one guy who was giving me some extra eyeball 'love' :wwub: because he undoubtedly saw the bottom half of my holster (or maybe he just liked my dead-sexy a$$:gheyhi: LOL). Baby steps...

Bought some ammo while I was there, and of course it took 5+ minutes to get the guy that knows who the guy is that has the key to the ammo case. American customer "service" (sic) at its best... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tr1gg3r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    The Fortress
    OC'd for the first time today. Nowhere special, just the new Advance Auto in Carmel, Harbor Freight in Castleton, and at work. I wasn't on the clock, so my boss was totally cool with it. I was going to OC into Walgreens, but my wife said no, since, apparently, she didn't want anyone she works with to know. I left it in the car... this time.

Oh yeah, no one died. :thumbsup:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    OC'd for the first time today. Nowhere special, just the new Advance Auto in Carmel, Harbor Freight in Castleton, and at work. I wasn't on the clock, so my boss was totally cool with it. I was going to OC into Walgreens, but my wife said no, since, apparently, she didn't want anyone she works with to know. I left it in the car... this time.

Oh yeah, no one died. :thumbsup:

Why cant you CC? :dunno:

I mean if you wife doesnt want people to see you with a gun on your hip you could just conceal it while you have to go into Walgreens, instead of living it in the car.
    I guess it depends what holster you use to OC and what gun you carry but generally you can just cover your holster a bit so it's somewhat CC when you cant OC.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I haven't tried to OC yet. I carry my SA/XD40 on my belt, in what looks like a fanny pack. Found it online. Nobody knows what's in there.:dunno:

For me CC with a fanny pack is just like OC.
    Anytime I see one of those im thinking that the guy must have a a gun there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom