• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KCJarman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Noblesville
    Noblesville Dicks Bodacious B.B.Q....... Man, I love that place. And they are supper friendly to open carriers. Owner said he would be happy to have a larger group in sometime for a carry dinner.

Also OC'd at the Gas America and Wal-Mart.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    From work to home yesterday (one mile in the car and 100' across my property). The trek from the garage to the front door was a little traumatic but the Kimber seemed to go unnoticed. I was pretty proud of myself for carrying my pistol exposed for that distance.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I generally don't open carry. I get tired of being hassled by the police. Oh, legally they don't do anything, but I don't think they like the competition. Just my personal preference.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Which Wal-Mart did you go to? The one on 31, or the one at Co. Line and Emerson? I've never seen anyone else at the Co.Line Walmart =/

Co. Line. I don't go to the other one if I can help it. When I do, I feel I have to be armed. It's got that vibe.

I OC at Gander and WM there all the time. Is the Kroger you're talking about the one across the street? I might have to make a stop there next time we're up that way.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Co. Line. I don't go to the other one if I can help it. When I do, I feel I have to be armed. It's got that vibe.

I OC at Gander and WM there all the time. Is the Kroger you're talking about the one across the street? I might have to make a stop there next time we're up that way.

Yeah. Hope I see you around some time. Two years now, and not a single run-in with another carrier.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    The only time I've ever seen another OCer is about a year and a half ago at Gander.

I don't get up there but every few weeks. I have been wanting to go and eat at Fireside again. Might make that trip soon.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Yep, US31 is a scary WalMart. I try to avoid it at all costs. I usually hit County Line or Emerson/465 for ammo. Sometimes open carrying.

Today: McDonalds southside, bank downtown, and Northwest Tire & Frame for my yearly post-chuckhole wheel straightening.

I halfway wondered whether the IMPD officer at the bank downtown would say something. I rarely go to that branch. But he was busy chatting with someone outside.

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Gas America where a hancock county sheriffs deputy said "You know that your handgun needs to be concealed." And all I had to say to that was "Not in the state of Indiana." Which made him mad and made him feel the need to run my plate. Its not my fault he doesn't know the law. By the way he is the same one that pulled me over for almost running a red light.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    Last weekend, this weekend will probably be similar. OC walking from my apt to Burger King, then to Walmart. Had a guy in Walmart ask me about carrying so explained the licensing process a bit.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yep, US31 is a scary WalMart. I try to avoid it at all costs. I usually hit County Line or Emerson/465 for ammo. Sometimes open carrying.

Today: McDonalds southside, bank downtown, and Northwest Tire & Frame for my yearly post-chuckhole wheel straightening.

I halfway wondered whether the IMPD officer at the bank downtown would say something. I rarely go to that branch. But he was busy chatting with someone outside.

Personally I think the BG WalMart is getting scarier, and to me, has nicer employees..

Weird.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Wally world in Noblesville.

No where...

Drill Weekend. One of the Nancy-Boy New Army National Guard MSGT's attempted to give me grief for having a 12 Gauge in my Truck in the Armory Parking Lot though does that count?!

^Must have been bored.

My company is practically a show and tell most home station drills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom