Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wouldn't of been the Starbucks on Monument Circle just a little after 0800 would it?

Not on that day, nope. The one in Greenwood at Emerson and Main. Did you see someone there OC? I do occasionally, but I'm rarely downtown when I'm not at work (I work on the Circle, anyway).

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    OC'd to the mechanic's and to the LA-Z-Boy store. Got a headlight swapped out and bought a new recliner and end table. Had a nice discussion with the guy at the repair shop. Turns out we have used the same training company here in Evansville.

Nothing happened at the furniture store.

OC'd into the bank for normal morning business. Guy behind me in line was curious as to what I was carrying. Told me he had just bought a new Taurus. No screaming, no dead children....just business as usual.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Does my roof count?

Yesterday I replaced 4 roof vents damaged in this spring's storms (and saved a bundle doing it myself). All the busy-body neighbors stop and stared, but no MWAG calls. I guess they are getting used to me.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Had lunch at Dick's BBQ in downtown Indy, then walked around the circle and had free ice cream, sat next to 2 IMPD officers while eating my ice cream, they didn't have any concerns with my firearm.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Outside one branch of my bank in Shelbyville. I would have OC'd inside, but I didn't make it before they closed and had to use the ATM. Bob Evans for supper, where a woman got snippy when we told the hostess that we weren't a part of the large group of 20 teenage girls and chaperones that were waiting for their tables. "We were here first!" she snapped at me. Sorry lady, we're making sure that we don't get lost in your group. My family would like to eat too.

Wally world was the last stop tonight before home.

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    I've yet to OC other than around my front yard sometimes getting something out of the car.

I just keep imagining a scenario where I'm at a Target store or something and some sheeple freak out and I'm asked to leave.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I've yet to OC other than around my front yard sometimes getting something out of the car.

I just keep imagining a scenario where I'm at a Target store or something and some sheeple freak out and I'm asked to leave.

Just tell the Manager of the Target as he is asking you to leave that the first thing you do when you get into your car is to tell 15,000+ Friends what Target done to you... ;)

hi-pointfan1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Gary, IN
    I OC'ed the other day and have to say... I felt really uncomfortable but that is just my humble opinion. I didn't feel sure footed with people standing behind me in line with my gun exposed OWB @ 4 o'clock.

Later on when I stopped to get something to eat at a restaurant with my wife, I could overhear peoples conversations changing to firearm related topics and whether it was legal or not in Indiana. A table across from me asked if I was a police officer, which I politely replied that I was not and then engaged in friendly "gun talk" with them since I didnt want to be rude. But honestly, I just wanted to eat my Fuc/<ing meal peacefully with my wife.

The grand majority of people are brainwashed by all this "Gun Control" bull**** and feel that guns are evil, unless they are in the governments hands. All I can say is "poor sheep" but honestly... It was annoying and Im no fu/<ing shepherd, so Ill probably not OC unless its just uncomfortable with what I am wearing, especially when it starts to get super hot over the summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom