I like your style, dude.

27545_119956484682338_1365_n.jpg

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I was OC'ing (under my jacket) at the east-side Kroger in Bloomington tonight and (I'm not making this up, I swear) I saw another person OC'ing! IN BLOOMINGTON!!! :wow: I stopped and talked to him for ten or fifteen minutes about gun stuff, peoples' reception to guns in Bloomington, etc...

He told me an interesting fact; I don't know if it's true but I'll repeat it here. Violent crime in the United States has steadily gone down in the last four years. Crime in the state of Indiana has also declined. In Monroe county the rate of violent crime has gone up over 200% in the same amount of time. Ladies and gentlemen, that is why I carry a gun. Assuming it's true, of course.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Yesterday, supper at El Meson in Shelbyville. As we entered, three of Shelbyville's finest were coming to pay. Not a word from them. As we left, a State Trooper was leaving as well, no comment from him either.

Funny thing is, there was a State Trooper that ended up behind me as I left Shelbyville last night. After we got out of the city limits, he gunned it and passed me, probably topped out at around 70 or more in a 55. I saw his tail lights for a while, even though he was increasing the distance between us still. I finally lost sight of him and wondered what the frack he was in such a hurry for.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Around Bloomington; Kroger, Mother Bear's, Qdoba... I've started sleeping with my gun too, cause you just never know. I'm serious you guys, stop laughing! Actually I was up late studying and I fell asleep without changing my clothes. I woke up this morning fully clothed with my XD holstered on my hip and no accidental discharges. Well, none that I noticed; I'm an extra heavy sleeper. ;)

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Sleeping with your gun?

Around Bloomington; Kroger, Mother Bear's, Qdoba... I've started sleeping with my gun too, cause you just never know. I'm serious you guys, stop laughing! Actually I was up late studying and I fell asleep without changing my clothes. I woke up this morning fully clothed with my XD holstered on my hip and no accidental discharges. Well, none that I noticed; I'm an extra heavy sleeper. ;)

Is this what you mean?
    picture.php

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom