• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I don't always OC but a couple times a month is normal. Nobody has ever said a word to me, good or bad. Today I went to Menards on Ireland, Walmart on Grape rd and Belmont beverage on Ironwood and Ireland. All three places somebody struck up a conversation with me about what I was carrying. The only thing that was different was I was wearing my new INGO shirt! :rockwoot:

Slider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Brownsburg walmart and Big Red Liquors (needed a few coors lights). Then to Avon Menards. No 5 year old grabbing my gun. Nobody shot. No Gun jumping out of the holster and shooting everyone in sight. I don't think anyone even noticed ......like usual.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Brownsburg walmart and Big Red Liquors (needed a few coors lights). Then to Avon Menards. No 5 year old grabbing my gun. Nobody shot. No Gun jumping out of the holster and shooting everyone in sight. I don't think anyone even noticed ......like usual.

I dig your avatar and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    BMO Harris bank on 71st street and 465 to pick up a kitty cat from a fellow INGOer. At least 4-5 people walked by as we were standing there, and the only comments were about the creature in the animal carrier.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Saw this after we left Babies R Us.

Good thing I don't carry a Taurus/Beretta 92. Granted, no one inside seemed to mind my Glock.

Bt_jlLUIEAAJXyz.jpg:large

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Wow.

They value all their guests except those who wish to smoke, eat, pet, take pictures, solicit, or defend themselves with a firearm.

And, we know babies do all those things.

I wonder: What if the person OC'ing is in a wheelchair?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    CVS on Ireland. Had a nice lady ask me about carrying. We had a pleasant conversation. I gave her on of the c/tbhausen boys cards. First opportunity to hand one out. She said she was going to give it to her husband. He has a gun, doesn't carry and she is going to use it to help her convince him.

Thanks hausens!

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Went to a liqueur story today in Lowell, one the employee's who checked me out said "Might wanna cover that thing up" looking at my gun. I am not sure if he didn't know open carry was legal and was concerned for me or it was a suggestion for shopping in the store. I replied, no thanks open carry is legal. My transaction was finished so I told him to have a good night and left.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just a bunch of places.

Today, sitting in Chik-Fil-A eating. Two officers came in and sat at the table nearby. They saw, but didn't say anything.

Other places recently: Oaken Barrel, Mcdonalds (more officers next to me, none cared), Rickers, Gamestop, and a walk through Freedom Park on Stop 18/Averitt.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Yesterday I OC'd at the following locations:

Blythe's Sport Shop - Griffith
    Menard's - Schererville
    BMO Harris Bank - Schererville (and nobody said a word, they probably didn't notice)

Top Bottom