• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    South Lake mall today.... I am so used to OC I didn't even think about. Walzed right into Dicks (don't hang me, their website said they had the kayak I wanted to buy for my wife for Christmas and no one else in the area did). Turns out their website lied. It didn't occur to me that this mall is very anti (even though Dicks also sells guns) until about 2 minutes in looking at kayaks. Covered up before I was removed. OCed on the way out.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Flapjacks, Walmart, and Kroger.

Saw a fellow OC'er while I was at Walmart. Didn't stop to talk/compliment, was in a bit of a hurry.

Now heading to my backyard to enjoy a cigar in this fine-ass weather.

Djestr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Frankfort, IN
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Djestr
    Walmart Lafayette, IN this past Saturday on 12/20, guy carrying a Bersa, I only know because I asked.

"May want to post this here Where did you "see" OC today?"

@lonehoosier-
    Good point, I failed to mention I was carry my gen 3 glock 19. Oops.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went to "Southport Bar and Grille" last night. Do NOT recommend it. Never been before. There was a clear "No weapons allowed" sign on the door (though no one seemed to notice mine)

The name sounds like a decent place.... but it's not. Rap music blaring in the background, and people at the bar screaming about the filthiest stuff.

Food wasn't excellent. Place was cold.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Went to "Southport Bar and Grille" last night. Do NOT recommend it. Never been before. There was a clear "No weapons allowed" sign on the door (though no one seemed to notice mine)

The name sounds like a decent place.... but it's not. Rap music blaring in the background, and people at the bar screaming about the filthiest stuff.

Food wasn't excellent. Place was cold.
    Webt there about a year ago and had the same experience :noway:

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Walmart at Emerson and County Line in Greenwood. I was waiting for someone with a key to come unlock the cabinet when a gentleman walked by displaying what appeared to be a Ruger SR45, at least that's what it looked like from about 20 feet.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This morning, almost to my desk at work. Was halfway through the building before I realized it.

Receptionist had a laugh when I came back. There's a clear "no firearms" sign on our office.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Chinese restaurant in Muncie on Thursday. First time since the weather turned colder and it felt good to do it. No one complained or even cared that I was armed while going about my business. :)

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Setting up our for our new church this morning--a few comments, all positive. After that, Stacked Pickle on E 96th St--no comments at all.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Yummy's over by Best Buy/Walmart/Lowes. It is not the first time I have open carried there but it is the first since the end of last summer.

Great to hear! I OC all the time at the Thai Smile II by the BSU stadium and I'm always greeted warmly by the owner and have discussed carrying, weapon selection, and carry permits with his daughter on several occasions!

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Toros Mexican Grill in town, had a little kid come to our booth asking "what's that??" then running to his parents and telling them with "ain't that cool???!!!"
    Gotta love kids.

Top Bottom