• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Yeah. Amazing how people speak so "matter of factly" about things they're quite incorrect about.

Carried at Car X today, got a couple tires. Another customer thanked me for carrying.

I think he got the "law" mixed with the store policy. It's been a couple of years now but 21st had an attempted robbery by a guy high on something. The guy came in, drew a gun and attempted to rob the place. I don't remember all the details but the would be robber was shot by the male clerk working the store while he was protecting the female clerk also working at the time. The male clerk lost his job with 21st but my boss at the time after hearing of the robbery attempt went and offered the male clerk a job right away because he figured 21st would fire the male clerk. The store hired an armed guard service which asked anyone to leave that was carrying.

snafu21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I assaulted my better reason and my stomach by OC'ing in McDonalds today. I think I lost in the long run though by eating sub-par food that sits like a rock on the stomach.

I've OC'd there before, they don't care as long as they rape your wallet.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Payless Liquors on 135 for a Lagavulin 12. McGee Jeweler to resize my wedding ring. Older gentleman with a USMC hat tapped my arm and asked if I was carrying a glock, said he had a glock 26 at home

Rymo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2014
    Whiteland
    Since I've only had my LTCH for a week I had the chance of doing my first OC today. I went to speedway on county line & 31, gun range, gander mountain, Walmart, marathon in whiteland and Kroger. No issues anywhere, just a few people staring as I was shopping but oh well.

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Since I've only had my LTCH for a week I had the chance of doing my first OC today. I went to speedway on county line & 31, gun range, gander mountain, Walmart, marathon in whiteland and Kroger. No issues anywhere, just a few people staring as I was shopping but oh well.

Congrats on openly carrying right off the bat. It only took me five years to work up the courage to do it myself. Don't worry about the people staring. Who knows? They may be checking you out wondering how they could carry their own handgun. Or, they could be a closet MDA supporter waiting for you to make a misstep! Ohhh, the suspense is killing me! :)

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Waffle Steak around 6:00 this morning. I did get some wild eye'd looks from an older couple. They got up quick and left after paying. I watched them leave in a silver import SUV. Illinois plates. It was a nice start to my morning.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Coworker just stopped me in the office kitchen and asked if it was me that he saw a couple weeks back at Subway. Confirmed, and got to talking about what types of guns we have. Says he just got his license, but hasn't carried out yet.

Finding out more and more people here are pro-gun.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I carried in MI and it was my understanding it's a CC states, so I cc'd and had no issues. Wasn't stopped by the police for traffic violations so didn't have the chance to inform L.E. about my handgun.

unshelledpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    Hammond
    I went down to the county clerks office so no go there. But after, I stopped at Meijer in Crown Point, then picked up some stuff at Home Depot, them I stopped at Cabelas in Hammond. No one batted an eye.

Top Bottom