P1270182.jpg

:dunno:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Work. School bus driver. Although with some of the kids I drive for it would help lol.I've got a nice "tire knocker" that was ok'd though.

Got one of those myself in my Blazer, the old style with steel band around the top, heh. Rides next to my drivers seat with a knife under the seat, and one clipped onto my pocket.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I choose to go into work every day unarmed. I want to conceal, but I want something that has no chance of getting "made" first. I havent been working there long, and I dont want to rock the boat. I lock it in the car every day, get it out as soon as I get back in.

Other than that, if its legal, I am carrying. I dont have much of an interest going places where it isnt legal. At home I am always within a few feet of a firearm, even while sleeping. My EDC is under a pillow on my bed.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I leave it in the car while at work.

While I doubt anyone would notice me carrying, I work in a locked office where the chance of needing it is very very small (even in the parking lot). I figure there is a much higher chance I will suffer a medical emergency which would result in someone finding it than me actually needing it. That would also be a lousy time to lose my job (and health insurance). So instead I keep a knife and a flashlight on me.

The risk/benefit analysis tells me to leave it there.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    While I was in class. The University I go to has a strict policy banning firearms on campus, as well all of the people that are surprised that we have the right to carry in Indiana would probably freak out if they saw a gun.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This time it was from the bed to the shower to my bedroom. :dunno: Oh, and while I was sleeping.

I'm not big on going ANYWHERE without it. Never know when S's going to HTF.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Every day at work. Working on the farm there's a lot of physical work, and a handgun would simply get in the way too much. Open carrying would be a possibility, but OCing a handgun around people I do business with is not a good idea. So...its no carry for me most of the day. Doing anything after work though, its 75% OC, 25 % CC.

I do always have a rifle or shotgun in the truck or tractor with me though :yesway:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Going to pick up my son after the football game, I was picking him up from HS and yes I could of carried legally. But I was already in my PJs and didn't bother.

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    To the gun range to do some shooting... ( it was really Thursday... bad day)

Forgot to take anything but myself :( I was thinking about buying some ammo and throwing it at the targets.... they talked me out of it...
    Old age still sucks :)

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    To chick fil a. I was just going through the drive thru and was still in my pajamas.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    To the gun range to do some shooting... ( it was really Thursday... bad day)

Forgot to take anything but myself :( I was thinking about buying some ammo and throwing it at the targets.... they talked me out of it...
    Old age still sucks :)

Don't feel bad. Last week we picked Sean up from school, and headed to the range to sight in the scope I just mounted on his .22. Got the guns. Got the targets. Got the hearing protection. Unloaded all of it, went to get the club badges we are supposed to wear out of the range bag, the same range bag that holds all the ammo.... much cussing ensued LOL. We weren't sure we had time to get home and back with time to shoot, gas was tight, Sean was spitting mad, I was trying gamely not to blame Cathy, who forgot it. We headed home, counted pennies on the way, I decided we had enough to get gas to get to the range and back, even if I had to walk to work the next day (turns out we had enough gas left that I didn't.) Got the gun sighted in, ended up having a blast!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom