• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I was just unarmed for 2 minutes while i switched from my glock 17 to my P30L. those were the 2 most intense and scariest moments of my life.

wpfZFOyVdf_i-saw-what-you-did-there-4.jpg

And I like it.....

Oh, and I went about 14 feet from my Truck to my badge access security door here at the office with only my two knives and a leatherman :eek::runaway:... of course the outer perimiter security gate that requires a separate access badge was closed and locked
    before I exited my vehicle and made the mad dash to get into the more secure building my office is in!!

Oh yeah, this was at like 1am also, friggin division VPN ACL issues preventing me from working from home last night...:xmad:

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    To answer BOR's question about choosing or not choosing to not carry:

At work I by rule cannot, but as you know I have really chosen not to. I could carry my Kel Tec and no one would know. I am not willing to risk that though. Getting caught with the gun would end my career and I am too old to begin again. The area where I work is a good place and low risk.

At home I also choose not to carry because it is too a low risk area.

Terry

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I chose to not carry into my son's elementary school today (because I have an aversion to prison). As a result of that, I am unarmed at work. The upside :n00b: is that I don't have to make that choice again this evening when I go in to pick him up from the after-school care.

The above scenario, with minor variations, happens 2-3 times per week. I'm pretty confident that we'll never see carry inside a school, but I'd sure like to see "Locked in the car" cleared. Knowing that there are millions of soccer moms who'd :poop: their pants, however, I don't see either happening. Sad, but that's my opinion.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I went out to dig up the same ditch yesterday for about the 5th or 6th time and was unarmed the whole time. I went to Bloomington to an ortho Dr office today unarmed, stopped at a gas station and got robbed. Wouldn't have made any difference if I'd been armed.

I'll probably go out and fill up the ditch I dug yesterday this afternoon while unarmed. Something must be wrong, I think I'm starting to like it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I didn't carry when I was sleeping. Then from the bed to the safe. Then I had to disarm in the bathroom to take a shower. That's about it. :dunno:

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Unfortunately, I go to work unarmed (as in no firearm on my person or in my car) every single day. It's federal law, and I don't like to cross the feds...

What Federal Law? I am assuming that you are speaking about federal building or property. If I am mistaken about your place of employment, then I am sorry, but if you work on federal property, please send me the law where it states that carrying of a firearm on federal property is unlawful.

Thanks,

INGunGuy

Top Bottom