When Will INGO Members Stops Trying To Screw Each Other Over???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    So as I look through the classifieds sections the past week I see all these rediculous prices for AR15's, PMags. Hi Cap Mags, ETC. And I know if I don't like the prices then I don't have to buy. Were all gun owners and gun lovers. We should all be looking out for each other instead of trying to screw each other over. I know in these economic times that people wanna make some money. But damn these prices im seeing are CRAZY. I don't own or wan't an AR15 or AK47. So I'm not mad that the prices are so crazy that I cant afford one or the parts for it. Im just mad that we are ripping each other off.

Last edited:

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    You mean you don't want to pay $500 for my pmags?

Maybe you'd like to give my AK underfolder a second look for $1500?

Fine fine, I'll sacrafice my Colt LE6920 for $3,000, but you are ripping me off.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's ridiculous. But the best thing to do is stand by and not participate in the pandemonium.

If you're all for free markets, you know this is the way things go. Of course you have the freedom of speech (such as it is on a privately owned Internet forum) so you should feel free to make your opinion know.

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    i have not inflated my guns or stuff in the ads one bit, but i have had people try to trade me thier 900 dollar bushmaster even for my m1a***, ummm . no

Thats because my Bushmaster is now worth $4,000 and you would have to pay me + your M1A

Bwhahahahahahaha

This market is straight HILARIOUS.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    So as I look through the classifieds sections the past week I see all these rediculous prices for AR15's, PMags. Hi Cap Mags, ETC. And I know if I don't like the prices then I don't have to buy. Were all gun owners and gun lovers. We should all be looking out for each other instead of trying to screw each other over. I know in these economic times that people wanna make some money. But damn these prices im seeing are CRAZY.

There have been some whoppers and blue sky asking prices. Greed can make best of friends, enemies. The craziness will pass and all will get back to normal, in a couple of weeks hopefully.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    So as I look through the classifieds sections the past week I see all these rediculous prices for AR15's, PMags. Hi Cap Mags, ETC. And I know if I don't like the prices then I don't have to buy. Were all gun owners and gun lovers. We should all be looking out for each other instead of trying to screw each other over. I know in these economic times that people wanna make some money. But damn these prices im seeing are CRAZY.

When its no longer profitable.

427TriPowered

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    greetings coltaceguy...

i will happily pay you $500 for your pmags and long as you take paypal (i will absorb the fee) and you fedex overnight them to me for actual cost plus time and gasoline...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, I frequent the classifieds, and have even done couple deals on accessories. It is very close to a true marketplace. Don't like the price? Haggle. If dude doesn't want to? Move on. :)

Value is perception, so different sellers and different buyers will have different ideas of what the value is. I think it is cool that there's a place to do a 'first dibs' kind of sale before someone sells it on gunbroker or something.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    just don't leave a :poop: on any over inflated pmag classifieds today because the mods will slap your hands:dunno:

i understand its there jobs but after you warned me theres 10 more posts that dont fall under the rules.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy

People are people. Owning guns has nothing to do with it. They are just a commodity. Prices fluctuate on all commodities, and given the tinfoil nuttiness that is so prevalent in the gun culture, one should expect wild fluctuations every time Obama sneezes. Prices were reasonable a few weeks ago. Don't cry because you missed your flight due to not leaving for the airport in time.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Contributors

Part of what causes the overly high prices is that there are a half dozen posts a day about the "new assault weapons ban". Guys babble about a ban as if it has been passed when the only ban that's even been proposed is Diane Feinstein's and she's proposed a ban every session she's been in Congress. I blame us! :dunno:

Last edited:

Unobogus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    I'd say everyone has a couple choices.....You either do or you don't pay what they are asking!!! It's as easy as that.

Top Bottom