• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Fellas, the title is RHETORICAL! The point of this thread was to instigate your opinion on the best firearm, not Jesus' character. Read the disclaimer!

Here's the crazy thing- if someone brings up the name of my Lord and Savior....I'm going to talk a little about my Lord and Savior. Go figure.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana

marley-logo-infinity.png

greater_than_symbol.png

250px-Religious_syms.svg.png

Last edited:

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    All in fun. I simply can't name a firearm He would carry. Take a look at what one of the prophets of God carried with him when he was outnumbered 450 to 1.
    I Kings 18:20-40
    Elijah called by faith, "and the God Who answers by fire, let Him be God". If you've never read the account of Elijah and the contest on Mt Carmel in Israel, I highly recommend it. Pretty good description on the "fire of God" coming from the heaven and burning everything up.
    Oh, and as for the 450 corrupt prophets that outnumbered lone Elijah........ needless to say last man standing was Elijah.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Here's the crazy thing- if someone brings up the name of my Lord and Savior....I'm going to talk a little about my Lord and Savior. Go figure.

I am with you there.

Jesus obviously would not need a gun for protection. But, I bet he could sure amaze some people with some trick shots. Using a Colt Peacemaker of course

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    What is the Holy Grail of all guns? The gun that no man should be without. The gun that should last forever. Power. Versatility. Opulence. Ability to sink fear deep into the enemy, or provide a man with a sense of immortality. What would Jesus carry?

Include pictures so we can all see! Share the wealth :rockwoot:

*Disclaimer: This thread's title is purely rhetorical, since I would not want to offend my Savior in any way, it is just used to get y'all into the thread.

What would Jesus, Christ, the Redeemer of our Sins and Savior of Mankind carry?

A sword.

"And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, 'It is enough.' " - Luke 22:38

Top Bottom