What is the most exotic thing you have ever eaten?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Balut, a partially developed duck egg that you just peel and eat.

ive eaten this too. I have eaten pretty much (ALMOST) everything ive read in this thread and many more and i liked almost all of it, or could stomach it, but i have to say, the above i DID NOT like!!! discusting. NEVER again!!!

i will try everything once. i think its amazing how if you could just package things differently a lot more people would eat it.

Last edited:

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    The most disgusting thing I ever ate (besides Nouc Mam):
    Ham and MotherF#$%&ers
    Cration.jpg

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Hey !!!!! This is my 1000th post.... Don't I get a badge or something ????
    I have eaten, Rattlesnake, Shark, and Bison... Nothing too exotic, but
    all were good... I would eat it again !!!!!

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I don't think she was ever a hooker :scratch:. Though she did make a decent buck, putting herself through school to obtain her MSW.

Why would anyone get a masters in social work!

I'm sure she'd make more money in her career sticking with what she did before.

Anyway, good for her non the less for getting out and making something of herself - I'd only imagine how hard stripping *REALLY* is..

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010

I'm sure she'd make more money in her career sticking with what she did before.

Anyway, good for her non the less for getting out and making something of herself - I'd only imagine how hard stripping *REALLY* is..

Do you know how much you just opened yourself up to a "Your Mom" response?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have eaten dog in Korea. While on advance party ironing out details for operations was invited to a special dinner during some Korean holiday. It was explained that it was a delicacy. I'm just guessing that our party was seated out back of the restaurant because there were Americans in the group. But you could clearly see and hear the puppies in the pen barking. Before you ask, dog has a distinct taste but the consistency close to beef. Just want to say I have the up most respect for Koreans and their customs, but given a choice I will not eat dog again, Komapsumnida.

I spent a year and a half in the Philippines and never ate Balut. But have heard early in the morning vendors walking though the streets yelling Ba-Looooot. While there I did eat most of the rest of the usual stuff - bagoong, a bright purple colored fermented shrimp and a gravy made from OX blood that I don't recall the name of. I ate roasted lizard which is also considered a delicacy.

I have eaten squid in tons of countries and just about any way it can be presented including dried. In the Philippines they serve squid with adobo sauce mixed with the ink from the squid.

And I have forced myself to forget what we ate during jungle survival training in the Philippines.

In Diego Garcia (BIOT) I ate a bunch of shark.

In Okinawa I ate purple sweet potatoes. That is the only place I have ever seen them.

Tried to eat roasted bugs in Thailand but I was drunk and threw it right back up so doesn't count. Looked like Beatles or Water Bugs, you break the head off and suck the guts out.

Here in the states I have eaten the usual not common fair - buffalo (bison), ostrich but no snake as of yet.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    She was already a master at social work. ;)

Just kidding BTW...I love strippers!!! :D I try to donate to their education fund as often as possible.

The funniest thing I ever saw was some drunk guy giving a dancer a rough time...calling her all kinds of unflattering names when he thought she couldn't hear him. She heard and called him out on it. She raked him over the coals. :):

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    ive eaten this too. I have eaten pretty much (ALMOST) everything ive read in this thread and many more and i liked almost all of it, or could stomach it, but i have to say, the above i DID NOT like!!! discusting. NEVER again!!!

i will try everything once. i think its amazing how if you could just package things differently a lot more people would eat it.
    It was one of those things we had to do while in Subic bay. I might say the experience was a little alcohol related.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    My wife has her MSW and I ask myself that question at least twenty times a week.

My wife has her BA in sociology; she's going for her masters - not in social work this time.

I understand wanting to help people but dang they deal with a lot of BS it's not even worth it IMO!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom